LL premier

nickys

Premium Member
I am staying at AKL and the app isn’t showing pricing for October 30 LL premier can anyone see pricing yet?
You can only buy it starting on Oct 30th. I haven’t seen anywhere with specific pricing yet. Hopefully they’ll show prices a few days ahead.

Splash4eva

1 ride is a bloody joke. Especially for that kind of money.

Also, you are still.waiting in the normal LL with the rest.........waiting for 400....... unreal.
If someone is able to buy this im curious why they wouldnt just double dip and purchase the pre booked LL one also and get themselves the extra rides they want on some lf the attractions they want

Laurilee

Original Poster
If someone is able to buy this im curious why they wouldnt just double dip and purchase the pre booked LL one also and get themselves the extra rides they want on some lf the attractions they want
I plan on buying the premier on October 30 but I did just buy a Tron LL single pass for nighttime because that’s my favorite time riding it so now I can do it twice!

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
I plan on buying the premier on October 30 but I did just buy a Tron LL single pass for nighttime because that’s my favorite time riding it so now I can do it twice!
the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

Mark Dunne

What frustrates me is that S & D get this as good neighbour resorts, but the moderates and values get left out, yes i know its supposed to be Luxury resort, but i feel its just pants that the Mods/Value tiers are left out again, but to be honest at $ 400 plus, they can stick it! someone worked out that a family of 4 if they used this would be $2400 for a day out, in one park, I mean honestly the people running these parks have lost the plot. yes i will keep coming as long as i can afford it, but it will be value all the way, and we do pay for ILL attractions as only here for a short time, but come on Disney, wake up! This is disastrous PR for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom