Meals That You Miss

Iris

Original Poster
Is there a meal or item from a WDW restaurant that you liked but is no longer on the menu?

Here's mine:
The Lasagna Meal at Picabu (Dophin),
Chicken Pot Pie at Columbia Harbor House (Magic Kingdom)

donaldtoo

Is there a meal or item from a WDW restaurant that you liked but is no longer on the menu?

Here's mine:
The Lasagna Meal at Picabu (Dophin),
Chicken Pot Pie at Columbia Harbor House (Magic Kingdom)

Yes, there was a shrimp fettuccine in a sun dried tomato cream sauce at the Coral Reef, that I was totally blown away by back in 2007. No longer on the menu.
It was so huge that I saved some of it in our resort fridge for the next day. Ultimately, it was sooo darn delicious, I ended up eating the rest of it for breakfast the next morning…!!!!! :hungry::hilarious:

John park hopper

Way back when the Garden Grill was the Good Turn Restaurant they had a seafood pizza --it was so good. Unfortunately it is now a character restaurant and that pizza is long gone

christine7257

So many. The croque monsieur sandwich with salad at Chefs de France for lunch. The burger for lunch at Brown Derby. I miss "lighter" lunch menus overall. The burger at Crew's Cup lounge. Flying Fish used to have this appetizer with ahi tuna and compressed watermelon (sounds weird but very delicious). Brown Derby used to do this corn soup every spring that I would make a special trip for (I'm in driving distance). The entire brunch at California Grill but specifically there was a chicken and waffles entree that was amazing. Gosh, now I'm hungry! 🤣

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Monte Cristos from Columbia Harbor House (this was back in the late 1980's)
Roast Beef mac & cheese and BBQ chicken mac and cheese from Friar's Nook
And if it really is gone the Citrus Swirl

WorldExplorer

Restaurant O'saurus used to have fried shrimp. I'm pretty sure it and Columbia Harbor House were the only places on property that did.

Also, Rose and Crown used to have some kind of salmon dish. Don't remember what it was exactly, but it was delicious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom