Quality of available merchandise significantly reduced?

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Post Covid, my wife and I have observed across the property the decline in both the quantity and quality of merchandise. We don't know if it's due to the shift in manufacturing from a particular country, economic conditions, fallout from the former head of merchandising or they simply outsource it all these days.

Ayla

Post Covid, my wife and I have observed across the property the decline in both the quantity and quality of merchandise. We don't know if it's due to the shift in manufacturing from a particular country, economic conditions, fallout from the former head of merchandising or they simply outsource it all these days.
It has been that way for at least a decade. Thank Chapek.

monorail81

Agreed. But, it’s been longer than Covid. And my spending on merch had been reduced significantly.

AndyS2992

The stuff in the parks is now just the same generic stuff they carry at the Disney Store, not even Disney Parks branded anymore. I didn't buy very much on my last two trips as I know that if I did want it, I can just order it off the Disney Store website, it's often cheaper on there too with discount codes and such.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom