News Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe Revamps Menu - September 2024

jeanericuser001

How ironic that of all the old school disney things they saved they decided to not change the peco bills name. If anyone has forgotten who pecos bill is then check out the cartoon on youtube but beware it may actually be even more controversial than song of the south.

Mark Dunne

This used to be a must for my family each time we visited, not a happy bunny at all, loved the Nachos, ill try the bowls , but last time i had QUESO 🤢, that stuff is awful !! where's the Beef ? Gutted!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
How ironic that of all the old school disney things they saved they decided to not change the peco bills name. If anyone has forgotten who pecos bill is then check out the cartoon on youtube but beware it may actually be even more controversial than song of the south.

Stand in line if your looking for something to be offended by. The princess mentality has a thousand years of Feudalism preceding the "Old West".

jeanericuser001

Stand in line if your looking for something to be offended by. The princess mentality has a thousand years of Feudalism preceding the "Old West".
You misunderstand me on an epic level. 🤣 I lament all the changes they have made but it all comes down to what disney chooses to keep and chooses to ignore which to me gets funnier the more I think about this.

They had a successful water ride that was a beloved classic and replaced it because of what some people thought should be removed. Then they replaced it with a buggy attraction that seems to be even less enjoyable than the original. Then here they have a chance to turn a less than stellar restaurant into an awesome cajun restaurant which Im sure many of us would enjoy but instead they decided to go with a cheap tex mex knockoff menu with the name of the restaurant still being based on a chain smoking racist cowboy stereotype that many cowboys today would not be caught dead being associated with.

To me its comical to say the least. Im not offended in the slightest but rather think its probably one of the silliest things disney has done in ages. Their last vestige of the old frontier land besides big thunder is a restaurant selling knockoff food based on a stereotype that disney can never merchandise because they are too afraid to get anyone angry. Its funny after all the things that could survive its THAT RESTAURANT which may be one of the last remaining things in frontier land. Even the shooting arcade was eliminated and that wasn't even racist. :facepalm::facepalm:😆

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Wait! They got ride of the fajitas? Apparently they didn't update the site description:
Untitled.png

(also that picture isn't doing the restaurant any favors)

jeanericuser001

Wait! They got ride of the fajitas? Apparently they didn't update the site description:
View attachment 816861
(also that picture isn't doing the restaurant any favors)
Looks like food you would get at school when they try to claim they are doing "mexican". A defrosted pulled pork, canned beans, canned veggies, and some shredded greens. Yeah that picture does the restaurant no favors. Im not exactly enthusiastic about that new menu either. The frito chili burger if those dimensions are correct looks more like a slider than a burger. Reminds me of something I had at the Sea World BBQ event but I bet the one I had there was a lot better than this one will be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom