Trip Report Merry Birthday To All... And To One, A New Pair Of Crocs???

Day 1… December 9,2023

We were all beyond excited to visit Disney World during Christmas time. We had decided to make it a triple birthday celebration. Hope‘s birthday being December 22, mine December 28 and Ross is January 3. It was the perfect celebration. Although it was strange not to be accompanied by Julia. My sweet gorl had too much school work to do and could not get away to come with us.

I’ll be honest, I took zero notes on this trip. I don’t know what I was thinking… so I’m going directly from memory.

I helped out with Ross the morning we were leaving. We had a late flight out. I was hoping we could make it on an earlier one. We managed to get to the airport and switch to the earlier flight. I was happy because that meant we could head to downtown Disney and have some Blaze Pizza. Oops sorry… Disney Springs.

IMG_2591.JPG
IMG_2595.JPG
IMG_2596.JPG
IMG_2597.JPG

At the airport, we ended up having a couple of hours before our flight and we were starving, so (after a quick stop at the Lego Store) we stopped and got something to eat at Flavortown - Guy Fieri‘s kitchen and bar. I’ll be honest, the food was really good, but it was so expensive!

IMG_2600.JPG
IMG_2601.JPG
IMG_2602.JPG
IMG_2604.JPG
IMG_2605.JPG
IMG_2606.JPG

Figment Forever

Premium Member
Original Poster
We landed around 8 PM and checked into All-Star movies. Hope was extremely excited to stay here! She has very few memories of being here. When I booked, I booked movies because it was the least expensive room. We managed to get upgraded to a preferred room and I asked for the Fantasia section. When we checked in, we were actually in the Dalmatians section, so I asked if they could switch it and yes, they did without any problem! I had a very happy Hope.

IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2620.JPG
IMG_2621.jpg

We got settled and put our stuff down and then got a bus to Disney Springs and enjoyed our pizza!

IMG_2625.JPG
IMG_2626.JPG

Figment Forever

Premium Member
Original Poster
After, we got a map to the Christmas tree trail and walked around for a bit.

IMG_2627.JPG

I realize something right away, it was cold! I had read a lot and watched a lot of YouTube videos about Disney in December, I knew to dress in layers, but when they said it was chili, I had no idea it would be this chilly

IMG_2628.JPG
IMG_2629.JPG
IMG_2631.JPG
IMG_2632.JPG
IMG_2633.JPG

We returned to ASMovies and settled in for the night. I unpacked our stuff and we went to bed with our bellies, full and a lot of anticipation for the week ahead.

Attachments

• IMG_2635.JPG
    IMG_2635.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2636.JPG
    IMG_2636.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 2

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom