Does this park plan make sense?

Minnie1986

While I love Animal Kingdom, especially after having just been in July, I don’t want to spend an entire day there during my trip next year. What I’ve started thinking about is:

Day 1- Spend it in EPCOT for Guardians and the F&G festival; probably hit Soarin' and Moana's attraction on the way out.

Day 2- HS->AK-HS
  • Attempt to Rope Drop RnR (hopefully having snagged ToT and TSMM), get breakfast at Woody’s while there. Then,
  • Head to AK for Dinosaur, single pass (is that what it’s called) FoP, Everest, and possibly nomad lounge(with FlameTree as a back up).
  • After AK, go back to HS to try and do everything else that I wanted to do. To note- I have less than no desire to do anything Star Wars related except for Star Tours.

Day 3- MK->EPCOT->MK
  • Rope Drop/spend the morning at MK during the day,
  • EPCOT Guardians single pass and a redo of any festival eats/drinks,
  • Back to MK(not doing HEA).
Day 4 would include no parks whatsoever; sleeping in, pool, monorail crawl and Day 5 would be Springs and then going home.

Thoughts on this preliminary agenda? Also, someone did mention possible doing AK->HS on day 2, but I'm not sure if I would make it to Toy Story Land by 10; and missing the breakfast bowl is not an option for me😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom