Price hike coming 10/9

IanDLBZF

Excuse Me What GIF by PBS

JoeCamel

Just out of curiosity, how are people currently affording Disney world vacations? I’m assuming the vast majority either live locally in Florida, or make combined incomes over 100k -150k.

For families making less than 100k how are y’all doing it? I haven’t been able to go on a vacation in 2 years because I just can’t afford life anymore.
Get off this message board then get a pizza delivery 2nd job and drive Lyft while you deliver pies

bmr1591

Just out of curiosity, how are people currently affording Disney world vacations? I’m assuming the vast majority either live locally in Florida, or make combined incomes over 100k -150k.

For families making less than 100k how are y’all doing it? I haven’t been able to go on a vacation in 2 years because I just can’t afford life anymore.

Buy an AP, stay at All Stars, do cheap flights down.

Quietmouse

There are other less expensive options to find fun.

Absolutely, but this is also coming from people who are on a Disney forum, and are hardcore Disney fans that most likely go consistently enough.

It’s like saying you don’t need to buy steak in order to enjoy food. Sure, but that doesn’t help when everyone is enjoying their steak and your left watch people feeling full from their sirloin while your left starving.

JoeCamel

Absolutely, but this is also coming from people who are on a Disney forum, and are hardcore Disney fans that most likely go consistently enough.

It’s like saying you don’t need to buy steak in order to enjoy food. Sure, but that doesn’t help when everyone is enjoying their steak and your left watch people feeling full from their sirloin while your left starving.
People go to Davos and Majorca too but because you can't do that is no reason to be sad, no reason to be anything at all. Judging your life against others is a recipe for eternal disappointment

JMcMahonEsq

If everyone else is enjoying their steak, it’s because everyone else can afford the steak. That means it’s not that the steak is too expense, it’s you can’t afford it

Quietmouse

Overpriced shoe leather isn’t steak.

I get your distaste for Disney latest ways, but we have plenty of six flags, cedar fair/kings island…y’all can’t hate Disney latest actions as much as you want but these, “theme parks” don’t even try a quarter of what Disney is capable of doing.

So yes, aside from universal there is no real direct competition and in the theme park business, Disney is the sirloin and everyone else (aside from maybe knotts, silver dollar city/dolly wood / universal ) are grade school mystery meat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom