Specific LL+ questions

Heelz2315

Original Poster
Good morning everyone! I have a few questions about LL+ that I haven't seen in any answers to yet and I was hoping some of you guys know the answers. Let me preface these by letting you guys know we're annual passholders and we'll be staying at the Polynesian Resort from 11/23 - 11/30 this year.

1- Since we're staying on property how far out can you book these LL+ selections? I've seen 7, 10 and as much as 21 days out. What is the exact window/earliest we can book?

2-We're morning park people (I know we're crazy) Booking 7-10 or 21 days out what's the selection for attractions for the mornings for our trip look like? Can we get good times/attractions for the entire week?

3- When buying what we'd like to do is this. I plan on using my phone and my Visa to book the even days and my wife will use her phone and her visa (all under the same account) paying for those days with two cards. I'll buy mine with my card, and she with hers, all logged into the MDE app. Is that possible? I've not seen anyone do that before.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

nickys

Premium Member
Good morning everyone! I have a few questions about LL+ that I haven't seen in any answers to yet and I was hoping some of you guys know the answers. Let me preface these by letting you guys know we're annual passholders and we'll be staying at the Polynesian Resort from 11/23 - 11/30 this year.

1- Since we're staying on property how far out can you book these LL+ selections? I've seen 7, 10 and as much as 21 days out. What is the exact window/earliest we can book?

2-We're morning park people (I know we're crazy) Booking 7-10 or 21 days out what's the selection for attractions for the mornings for our trip look like? Can we get good times/attractions for the entire week?

3- When buying what we'd like to do is this. I plan on using my phone and my Visa to book the even days and my wife will use her phone and her visa (all under the same account) paying for those days with two cards. I'll buy mine with my card, and she with hers, all logged into the MDE app. Is that possible? I've not seen anyone do that before.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
1. 7 days before check-in.

I think what you’ve seen about 21 days is that’s how far out you can see - because you can book for up to 14 days at once.

2. The later days will be easy-ish to get what you want. There are overlapping rules that will constrain your choices.

3. Both using the same MDE account? Unsure about that. You can both be logged in at the same time, just not sure about the purchase& booking.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
@Heelz2315 I’m not sure it’s necessary for you and your wife to swap booking days. Let’s assume your Visa is the default card in your app. You can “add a card” (your wife’s) with a tap of your finger. Then as you book for each day, choose the card you want to use. I’m not sure if you’ll need to add the second Visa each time or not - I believe credit cards are stored whereas gift cards have to be entered manually each time.

There is no hurry to book ASAP at 7 am simultaneously - there’s a good chance the app won’t allow it. Booking can be slow, as you will have 5 minutes to modify the attraction times you receive if you prefer different times. That’s why I suspect you cannot have two people booking for the same account at the same time.

Morning LL times for MK and DHS are easier to secure later in your trip.

Once you use your first LL of the day, you can try modifying the times of your pre-booked LLs for that day. I was successful changing two of my pre-books at MK for earlier times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom