New Streaming Prices and Disney+ to Introduce Continuous Playlists in U.S.

DKampy

I feel like we’re watching the dregs of Netflix. Most of their big series I’ve followed are basically in process of ending.

I guess they do have Wednesday and three body problem. But I’ve fallen off their reality tv offerings in a big way. I don’t see myself stopping subscribing per se as I’m not much of a churner, but I find myself opening Netflix less and less and less.

In addition to being also a fan of Apple TV, I’ve got a lot of mileage out of crunchyroll.
I agree with this… It feels as if Netflix does not care so much… some of their series such as mindhunter just end after the third season without an ending…maybe the issue with being the top dog in streaming for so long…once they have one sect subscribe…. Time to focus on a new group to attract…perhaps now that they have an Ad tier maybe Netflix will have more money incentive to care…The times I do open the App…It’s becoming more rare to find anything of interest

DKampy

Good to know, this highlights one of the biggest problems with streaming, there’s too many services, we have Netflix, D+, and Amazon prime, we’ve debated HBO and Paramount but haven’t found them worth the price… I haven’t paid any attention to the Apple offerings.

With a dozen services to choose from (and basic cable still being kind of necessary) we’re kind of stuck picking and choosing because we aren’t willing to pay several hundred dollars a month for all of it.
We actually finally cut the cord on Friday… something that has been in discussion for awhile… but we barely watch cable TV anymore….besides me being a Chicago Cubs fan… we are more movie theaters than sport spectators people… so live sports don’t affect us too much… we just added Peacock to our streaming repertoire and will probably add Paramount soon… then our television networks are taken care of… it will probably still be cheaper then cable…. Much less cheaper then cable plus the streaming services we already have

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom