Polynesian Renovations

tdudunake

Original Poster
Hello, I have reservations for the Poly in April 2025 and am discovering it will be undergoing renovations during this time.
I could not get any definitive answers from guest services as to what this means (they did confirm there will be closures). As I need five rooms, I need to make a decision if a change is in order.
Has anyone heard what the plans are? How invasive is the Poly Tower project?
Thanks!!

nickys

Premium Member
The new Tower is opening at the end of this year. However there was a permit filed for a new Resort Entrance, which is possibly what that notice is referring to.

There’s a BlogMickey article here about it:

Note to @wdwmagic , there’s no search option for 2024 in the News section, just last 30 & 60 days and then 2023.

peter11435

Hello, I have reservations for the Poly in April 2025 and am discovering it will be undergoing renovations during this time.
I could not get any definitive answers from guest services as to what this means (they did confirm there will be closures). As I need five rooms, I need to make a decision if a change is in order.
Has anyone heard what the plans are? How invasive is the Poly Tower project?
Thanks!!
The tower project will be complete for your stay. But there will be extensive construction taking place for the roadways, parking, security, and entrance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom