News Disney's Candy Cauldron closing for refurbishment in August

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
According to the Walt Disney World refurbishment calendar, Disney's Candy Cauldron is closing for refurbishment beginning August 5, 2024.

No end has been provided and it is listed on the refurbishment calendar through the last date currently available, October 10, 2024.

Screenshot 2024-08-01 at 10.42.33 AM.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
According to a new update from Disney Springs, Disney’s Candy Cauldron is set to reopen September 18:

Wickedly wonderful news! Disney’s Candy Cauldron will be reopening on September 18 with some new tasty treats.

It appears work may be taking a bit longer as the store no longer shows operating hours until September 27.

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 2.18.46 PM.png

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I think the ruin of all of Disney was serving alcohol. Good grief, can't people go 8 hours without a drink or a cigarette? I just do not see the need and considering the drunken brawls, outbursts and vomiting it was the worst decision EVER by Disney. But of course revenue stream talks right? Let's forget about how scarred children are being seeing their Parents drunk and fighting or throwing up in the bushes, heck, it scarred me as an adult
Yup it all went downhill in 1966 when you could get alcohol at Disneyland. Then in 1982 when they opened Epcot. Drunks all over the place since then 🙄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom