California Grill

Ghostdog

I snagged a 7:15 dinner reservation our first night of our vacation. I the fireworks start at 8:30. Do they rush you through dinner service or do you think with dessert and coffee afterward we’ll be able to linger and see the fireworks from our table? Or I there a viewing deck we can view them from?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You won’t be rushed through your meal. Staff assumes you’ll want to see the fireworks and will work with you to pace your courses.

Not all tables have a fireworks view but there are two observation decks from which you may watch the show. The soundtrack is played both inside and outside the restaurant.

CG is definitely a unique experience - enjoy!

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

Original Poster
You won’t be rushed through your meal. Staff assumes you’ll want to see the fireworks and will work with you to pace your courses.

Not all tables have a fireworks view but there are two observation decks from which you may watch the show. The soundtrack is played both inside and outside the restaurant.

CG is definitely a unique experience - enjoy!
Thanks for the info. We’ve been to WDW many times just never dined at or experienced CG during the fireworks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom