Pinball Machines

Virtual Toad

AKL's arcade has one I believe. Not a ton of pinball on property AFAIK and sadly the resort has a reputation for not keeping the pins they do have in working order. For those willing to venture over to the Tampa Bay area, the Replay Museum in Tarpon Springs and Reboot Arcade Bar in downtown Dunedin (both north of Clearwater) have a decent collection of old and new pinball machines and other arcade games. Replay Museum especially if pinball is a top priority.

ETA: A few folks online also mention the Pinball Lounge in Oviedo which looks like it has a good selection of pins as well.

Last edited:

Club Cooloholic

AKL's arcade has one I believe. Not a ton of pinball on property AFAIK and sadly the resort has a reputation for not keeping the pins they do have in working order. For those willing to venture over to the Tampa Bay area, the Replay Museum in Tarpon Springs and Reboot Arcade Bar in downtown Dunedin (both north of Clearwater) have a decent collection of old and new pinball machines and other arcade games. Replay Museum especially if pinball is a top priority.

ETA: A few folks online also mention the Pinball Lounge in Oviedo which looks like it has a good selection of pins as well.
I have said before on another thread, the Boardwalk area seems like the perfect spot for a barcade type of place.

peng

Do any of the resort arcades have pinball machines?
I think the all star resorts have a couple (I remember movies had a Star Wars pinball machine) and there's a surprising amount of old Sega games in Disney arcades, but it's mostly slim pickings. If you want a good arcade within driving distance, I'd recommend Arcade Monsters, even if its pinball selection is also weak (it has more pinabll machines, but they are all recent Stern and Jersey Jack machines, it does have a really good selection of classic and modern arcade machines, including a lot of imports from Japan and some indie ones).

jme

Last I checked, the Value Resorts all had a few tables in their arcades. All of them were Disney/Marvel/Star Wars properties as you might expect. Star Wars, Tron, Pirates of the Caribbean, Avatar, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men I think. I have a vague memory of playing Indiana Jones there, but it also might be wishful thinking as it's one of my favorite tables.

JIMINYCR

The resort arcades still have pinball machines but the arcades no longer have the draw they once did. Kids now have games at their fingertips and pinball machines and the arcades are a novelty that gets used mostly when the weather is poor and when the kids arent in the parks.
This from the Disney site....

Get in the Game​

With arcades in most Disney Resort hotels, choose from a total of 1,500-plus games appropriate for all ages.
Go for a personal best or go head to head against a friend as you battle aliens, play sports, race cars, dance to the beat, make music, solve puzzles or try your hand at pinball, air hockey and more.
To play games, you must first purchase a Game Card and add game points using a credit card or cash at a kiosk inside the arcade. Game Cards are rechargeable and can be used at other Walt Disney World Resort arcades.
Arcades are open daily. Closing times vary by location. Games are evaluated for content using American Amusement Machine Association (AAMA) standards.

Arcade Locations​

Discover arcades featuring fun games for the whole family in most Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Locations include:

Club Cooloholic

The resort arcades still have pinball machines but the arcades no longer have the draw they once did. Kids now have games at their fingertips and pinball machines and the arcades are a novelty that gets used mostly when the weather is poor and when the kids arent in the parks.
This from the Disney site....

Get in the Game​

With arcades in most Disney Resort hotels, choose from a total of 1,500-plus games appropriate for all ages.
Go for a personal best or go head to head against a friend as you battle aliens, play sports, race cars, dance to the beat, make music, solve puzzles or try your hand at pinball, air hockey and more.
To play games, you must first purchase a Game Card and add game points using a credit card or cash at a kiosk inside the arcade. Game Cards are rechargeable and can be used at other Walt Disney World Resort arcades.
Arcades are open daily. Closing times vary by location. Games are evaluated for content using American Amusement Machine Association (AAMA) standards.

Arcade Locations​

Discover arcades featuring fun games for the whole family in most Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Locations include:
Last time I stayed at Old Key West, the quiet pool near our room had about 2 or 3 arcade games in a small room that was part of the snack shack. The best part was they were free!

Last time I stayed at Old Key West, the quiet pool near our room had about 2 or 3 arcade games in a small room that was part of the snack shack. The best part was they were free!
That was the old Flying Fish Gameroom at the Turtle Pond pool; it was tiny but I loved it when I was a kid because no one was ever in there. The games are gone and the room now has a beverage refill station (no coffee though) and a small table.

Club Cooloholic

That was the old Flying Fish Gameroom at the Turtle Pond pool; it was tiny but I loved it when I was a kid because no one was ever in there. The games are gone and the room now has a beverage refill station (no coffee though) and a small table.
When we went it wasn't Flying Fish anymore as it was only Guitar Hero and one other game, but sorry to hear they took those out even.

JIMINYCR

Over time Dis took away the variety of games they would have in the arcades. Each time we go on a trip I check out the arcade in the resort we are at and DS and I will compete on a few. Each time it seems there are less interesting games available. We did enjoy the DS arcade for a while when it was open.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
As a kid I loved to play pinball machines love Elton Johns song Pinball Wizard

There is a brewery near my house and they have a pinball machine. I go there really just to play pinball, the beer is ancillary.

On a Disney note, at Disneyland there is an Indiana Jones pinball machine in the dining area of Bengal BBQ in Adventureland. I like to get a beef skewer and play a couple rounds of pinball.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom