Clothing for Signature Question

zurgandfriend

Hello All,

We are now "two digit midgets" and I am doing some mental packing. We are planning at least one signature dining restaurant maybe two. My DS tells me that I'm old fashion, I don't need long pants and I can wear Short to any restaurant except V&A. I'm planning on bringing cargo shorts. So, my questions are.

1. Should I pack a pair of casual pants, e.g., Dockers?
2. Are cargo short acceptable or should I purchase a pair of less casual shorts?

Thank All

Z

Rob562

It'll probably be ok, but personally if I were going to a Signature restaurant that wasn't inside a park I'd at least wear flat front shorts and a polo in warm weather. Cooler months would be at least nice, dark jeans.

But that's just me. Although I'm a minimalist when spending a day in the parks, only bringing what will fit in my pockets, when we did a dinner at Artist Point (before the makeover to what it is now) I specifically packed changes of clothes in my backpack and stored it in a locker. We then ducked into the locker room at the WL fitness center to change before dinner. (Pool bathrooms were closed for renovations, otherwise we probably would've used them)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom