Bus/Skyliner at CBR

me_stitch

Premium Member
Original Poster
just wondering if there is still bus service to Epcot and HS or if you have to ride the Skyliner?? My wife said she read somewhere that you only have the Skyliner option for parks serviced by the Skyliner if you are staying at a resort with a Skyliner station like CBR.

nickys

Premium Member
Pre covid Disney ran buses from AoA and CBR to accomodate people with a fear heights.

According to the app the buses still run.
YMMV
What are you seeing, and where? I can only see that there is bus and Skyliner transportation, not how to get to each park.

lewisc

What are you seeing, and where? I can only see that there is bus and Skyliner transportation, not how to get to each park.
Click on directions and list your destination.

Bus from POP to EPCOT shows you walking to AoA to get the.bus

I don't know if the bus alternative to Epcot is operating. It was precovid and the app shows the route

Last edited:

DisneyFanatic12

Pre covid Disney ran buses from AoA and CBR to accomodate people with a fear heights.

According to the app the buses still run.
YMMV
My app shows that the AoA bus to Epcot still runs, but there’s no bus to Epcot from POP Century or Caribbean Beach (that displays for me).

Alas, OP can always call the front desk, who should be able to transfer them to the transportation line or answer whether or not there is a bus alternative.

Ghostdog

From my experience the buses only run between HS and Epcot to/from the skyliner resorts when the skyliner is down for inclement weather.

The skyliner is our preferred mode of transportation, it’s such a nice relaxing ride. The views at night are really nice with all the lights.

lewisc

My app shows that the AoA bus to Epcot still runs, but there’s no bus to Epcot from POP Century or Caribbean Beach (that displays for me).

Alas, OP can always call the front desk, who should be able to transfer them to the transportation line or answer whether or not there is a bus alternative.
My shows POP, but having to walk to the AoA bus stop.

I don't see bus from CBR.

It's possible the app is wrong. I'd get confirmation before waiting for a bus which might nit exist

bwr827

I stayed at Pop on my last trip and used it several times and loved it. My wife is claustrophobic and isn't sure she will want to ride it.
Ah, fair enough.

Not sure if it’s sufficient, but the gondola cars are quite roomy if you’re alone. Maybe you could request a car to yourselves due to claustrophobia.

Plus, as you’d know from experience, there is good airflow with the windows open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom