News Jungle Cruise closing for refurbishment in late August

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here is a look at the updates to the rock work, and some of the landscaping loss.

Jungle-Cruise_Full_57787.jpg

Jungle-Cruise_Full_57778.jpg

Jungle-Cruise_Full_57789.jpg

Jungle-Cruise_Full_57791.jpg

More at https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...le-cruise-post-refurbishment-october-2024.htm

Moth

I felt very sedimental seeing this closed. I’ve always taken it for granite that it’d be open, so I’ll be happy to see a boulder Adventureland later this year.
>Post full of Rock puns
>people on topic (me included) are horrified of TJC getting an IP placement akin to Depp in Pirates with The Rock in the ride
>turns out the post literally meant actual rocks

yeah, this one is a classic

Eric Graham

I'm always big on "dad" jokes, but my "dad" jokes really only pertain to my 20 something pound sweet angel Belle. I have many numerous nephews and nieces almost all so wonderful. One that is not, but we don't ever discuss them ;) It is always such a fun and delightful journey to ride this ride time and time again. I gather a few people don't understand this brilliant humor and great jokes but we really love it immensely time and time again! Belle gives it 4 paws up. So absolutely and incredibly adorable when she sleeps with all four feet up in the air on her back when she is totally relaxed. Aren't dogs wonderful!

Last edited:

TomboyJanet

Attractions should routinely close for refurbishment. There should almost never be a time that every attraction in any of the parks is open. Disneys lazy track record of maintaining their attractions at WDW has driven guests to expect everything to be open all the time. Check out a Tokyo Disneyland refurbishment schedule and see how a world class theme park should operate.
It's ALWAYS Tokyo! Why doesn't the OLC Just send advisors over here! Seriously! Oh right It's because everyone thinks they are doing "fine"

TomboyJanet

I'm always big on "dad" jokes, but my "dad" jokes really only pertain to my 20 something pound sweet angel Belle. I have many numerous nephews and nieces almost all so wonderful. One that is not, but we don't ever discuss them ;) It is always such a fun and delightful journey to ride this ride time and time again. I gather a few people don't understand this brilliant humor and great jokes but we really love it immensely time and time again! Belle gives it 4 paws up. So absolutely and incredibly adorable when she sleeps with all four feet up in the air on her back when she is totally relaxed. Aren't dogs wonderful!
We don't talk about bruno

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom