News Refurbishments Coming to Both Starbucks Locations at Disney Springs

aladdin2007

The marketplace one needs it. Its not bad when its not busy, but when it is its a bottleneck of people. Drinks sitting on the counter people not getting theirs, others handling them and putting them back down, the counters are dirty..the system needs to be changed..its a bad unsanitary setup.

TrainsOfDisney

The marketplace one needs it. Its not bad when its not busy, but when it is its a bottleneck of people. Drinks sitting on the counter people not getting theirs, others handling them and putting them back down, the counters are dirty..the system needs to be changed..its a bad unsanitary setup.
Agreed. Some really great staff at both Starbucks locations in my experiences so I hope this makes it easy for them.

I also hope we don’t lose the clover machine and reserve coffees at the west side.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
A permit was already filed for the Marketplace one...

1680 E BUENA VISTA DR # A(MARKETPLACE STARBUCKS) - Elfrink Custom Construction Inc - Tenant Remodel

Looks like this is Starbucks go-to contractor in Florida...

1720619606447.png

Rosso11

Would be wonderful if they built a Starbucks Reserve location at Disney Springs. Those are very impressive and would fit in great there.

Last edited:

TrainsOfDisney

The West Side Starbucks at Disney Springs is already a Reserve location, with the Clover system.
I’ll also mention that they take great pride in serving the reserve coffees here - at the Starbucks at Disneyland I have been refused reserve coffees multiple times for every excuse you can think of.

Stitchon

The West Side Starbucks at Disney Springs is already a Reserve location, with the Clover system.
I won't be surprised if they remove the Clover in the remodel. They've been transitioning away from the Reserve coffees in domestic stores outside of the large flagship roasteries, and they've removed the Clovers and Reserve designations from all of my local stores.

They have been rolling out a "Clover Vertica" - which is more of a replacement for their drip machines and urns than anything else.

Lil Copter Cap

Ehhh, they may serve Reserve coffee, but I would absolutely welcome a full Reserve location with their speciality drinks and food menu like the ones found in major cities.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has provided the dates covering the refurbishment:

Please note: This location will temporarily close for refurbishment beginning September 9, 2024, and will reopen September 23, 2024. Guests are welcome to visit the Starbucks at Disney Springs West Side.

Rosso11

Apologies I misspoke. They should build a Starbucks Reserve Roastery at Disney Springs. The reserve location at Disney Springs is nothing like the Roastery locations. There’s only 6 in the world at the moment. Seattle, NYC, Chicago, Shanghai, Milan and Tokyo. Those are extremely impressive and would be a great addition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom