Grocery Delivery

rcapolete

I know in the past there was no charge to have food and other items delivered to you room from Amazon or other places. Thought i saw recently they charge for this now, do they and if so how much?

Minnie1986

Assuming you mean, does it cost to have the hold the groceries, etc. if you're not there when they're delivered, I heard on a recent YouTube video that it's about $6. Anyone that's done it recently, please feel free to chime in.

Upvote 0

Sans Souci

You could always use Instacart. Start a cart before you leave and then pay when you are checked in at your resort. I have never waited more than an hour and I wait in the porte cochere for the shopper. They give you an ETA when they checkout. I have done this at the Dolphin and Swan Reserve and the process is as smooth as silk.

Upvote 0

rcapolete

Original Poster
You could always use Instacart. Start a cart before you leave and then pay when you are checked in at your resort. I have never waited more than an hour and I wait in the porte cochere for the shopper. They give you an ETA when they checkout. I have done this at the Dolphin and Swan Reserve and the process is as smooth as silk.
thanks never used Instacart before but will give it a try.

Upvote 0

k8einwdw

We’ve used Instacart a handful of times while staying on property. They’ll deliver to Bell Services if you’re not able to meet them. We’ve never been charged.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom