Documents

mesaverdes

Original Poster
I hope this is the right place to post this. Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has any documents related to Spaceship Earth and/or Journey into Imagination? I really enjoyed looking through disneydoc’s horizons document collection and anxiously await any responses that can help! Thank you so much!

(I’ll take any ride documents really. Inventory, maintenance, cast member handbooks, etc! Thanks again!)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I hope this is the right place to post this. Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has any documents related to Spaceship Earth and/or Journey into Imagination? I really enjoyed looking through disneydoc’s horizons document collection and anxiously await any responses that can help! Thank you so much!

(I’ll take any ride documents really. Inventory, maintenance, cast member handbooks, etc! Thanks again!)

Can't help with the other documents, but thanks for posting about the ones for Horizons, I never knew about that site. A lot of really interesting stuff there!

Goofyernmost

Thank you! Do you know if he might have any of the aforementioned documents if I were to private message him? Appreciate the link and can’t wait to dive in!
I'm sorry but I cannot give his or anyone's private address without their permission. But even though he doesn't post as much as he used to he sometimes reads this stuff or you can ask him through the videos on You Tube. I have no idea about what documentation he has available, but he does have a treasure trove of detailed information in his video's.

James J

In the Parks
No
I'm sorry but I cannot give his or anyone's private address without their permission. But even though he doesn't post as much as he used to he sometimes reads this stuff or you can ask him through the videos on You Tube. I have no idea about what documentation he has available, but he does have a treasure trove of detailed information in his video's.
I don't think they meant his private address, but more private messaging on this site. @mesaverdes, Martin is @marni1971 on here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom