Do any carts in Epcot Germany sell Spezi?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I'd like to try Spezi while in Epcot, but the only place that I know where to find it is the Biergarten table service restaurant. Are there any carts in the area that sell it as well? Thanks!

lazyboy97o

The spezi in the Biergarten is not actual brand name Spezi or even something like Mezzo Mix (which used to be at Club Cool). It’s just a mixture of Coca-Cola and Fanta Orange. They’ll gladly make it for you at Sommerfest (the counter right next to the Biergarten) but you could also go to any local self serve soda fountain such as McDonald’s or a gas station and mix it up yourself. Coca-Cola Orange from a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine would also be somewhat similar.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
The spezi in the Biergarten is not actual brand name Spezi or even something like Mezzo Mix (which used to be at Club Cool). It’s just a mixture of Coca-Cola and Fanta Orange. They’ll gladly make it for you at Sommerfest (the counter right next to the Biergarten) but you could also go to any local self serve soda fountain such as McDonald’s or a gas station and mix it up yourself. Coca-Cola Orange from a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine would also be somewhat similar.
Thanks! I'm trying to find a non alcoholic beverage for my niece to try in Germany. Any and all suggestions welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom