Magic Band and the Disney Chase Visa Rewards Card

JTT

Is there a way to link my Disney Chase Visa Rewards Card to my Magic Band?

I want to pay for things in the parks with my Magic Band but have the payment from my Disney Chase Visa Rewards Card balance.

nickys

Premium Member
Is there a way to link my Disney Chase Visa Rewards Card to my Magic Band?

I want to pay for things in the parks with my Magic Band but have the payment from my Disney Chase Visa Rewards Card balance.
You can’t link a card directly to your magic band.

The magic band charges to your room. If you can’t link the rewards card to your reservation then you can go the front desk and pay the charges down before they hit the CC on file.

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I just have always used my actual rewards card in the parks......thought the receipt showed the balance on it which was nice to know at the time, I have about $3000 on that card now since we haven't been since 2019.....so next visit instead of the food/parks merch budget normally used for, I may apply it to the hotel, or much of it. :cool:;)
Then get more dollars for having the rest back to my Disney Visa for points......:p.

That said it would be nice to be able to apply some balance of it to my magicband......but just as easy peasy just to carry that bitty card as well imho.

Upvote 0

B O

It would be awesome, I used my points towards my hotel reservation.

Make sure you transfer your points to the rewards card or they expire
I just have always used my actual rewards card in the parks......thought the receipt showed the balance on it which was nice to know at the time, I have about $3000 on that card now since we haven't been since 2019.....so next visit instead of the food/parks merch budget normally used for, I may apply it to the hotel, or much of it. :cool:;)
Then get more dollars for having the rest back to my Disney Visa for points......:p.

That said it would be nice to be able to apply some balance of it to my magicband......but just as easy peasy just to carry that bitty card as well imho.

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
It would be awesome, I used my points towards my hotel reservation.

Make sure you transfer your points to the rewards card or they expire
Thanks for reminding me, I looked awhile ago and they were good for long while yet, but good to remember to look, and once in the past I did just that......it's nice they date them and you can transfer online easily.:happy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom