Walt Disney World Holiday Season 2024

Cmdr_Crimson

Santa Claus Meet and Greet Experience Coming to Former Star Wars Trading Post at Disney Springs​

IMO I would love to see this return as Mickey's Mart after the Holidays. it was such a great store as most of the merch was all under $10 and it had a section where you could buy mystery brown bags filled with outdated merch for $20...

tanc

Premium Member
I have a single ticket for Jollywood nights for Nov 9th (first party) due to someone in my party not being able to make it. Is it possible for me to do like a randomized giveaway or something? Not sure how to set something like that up but I can provide the ID code or whatever.

aladdin2007

Wonder if restaurants will get their decor back
I think you and I commented on this last year a bit, especially when it came to Whispering Canyon...yeah not expecting it anywhere either but lets hope there is something somewhere. If they can do up the lobby they can do the garlands and wreaths in WC like they use to, its just stupid. Not to mention other locations. Epcot dining has nothing anymore either which is pathetic when thats where the dining packages are etc....Studios... use to be great and for a park that has one of the best decor packages, to leave the derby void of anything compared to what they use to do in there, horrible.

castlecake2.0

I think you and I commented on this last year a bit, especially when it came to Whispering Canyon...yeah not expecting it anywhere either but lets hope there is something somewhere. If they can do up the lobby they can do the garlands and wreaths in WC like they use to, its just stupid. Not to mention other locations. Epcot dining has nothing anymore either which is pathetic when thats where the dining packages are etc....Studios... use to be great and for a park that has one of the best decor packages, to leave the derby void of anything compared to what they use to do in there, horrible.
we did. Last year was the closest to pre Covid in terms of decor, some things that had been missing previous years made a return, but still no where near 2019 levels. Really such a silly thing to cut, they buy all the supplies in bulk so how much is it really saving? Another death by a thousand cuts.

aladdin2007

we did. Last year was the closest to pre Covid in terms of decor, some things that had been missing previous years made a return, but still no where near 2019 levels. Really such a silly thing to cut, they buy all the supplies in bulk so how much is it really saving? Another death by a thousand cuts.
true and not only that but things they had already, designed for those spaces.

Fido Chuckwagon

I have a single ticket for Jollywood nights for Nov 9th (first party) due to someone in my party not being able to make it. Is it possible for me to do like a randomized giveaway or something? Not sure how to set something like that up but I can provide the ID code or whatever.
There was a story a year or so ago about someone getting into some trouble with Disney for doing something similar with either a Christmas or Halloween Party ticket that they couldn’t use, I think maybe even getting banned. I’d just call Disney if I were you, your worst case scenario is a credit you can use in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom