Walt Disney World Holiday Season 2024

bmr1591

Original Poster
There's a lot of things I'm surprised Disney doesn't do that would get them higher profits for little work. Special parade viewing on the balcony in Frontierland would sell out quick and you could up charge a good bit.

Bocabear

There's a lot of things I'm surprised Disney doesn't do that would get them higher profits for little work. Special parade viewing on the balcony in Frontierland would sell out quick and you could up charge a good bit.
that Balcony would probably have to be completely restructured to hold the weight of crowds, then you would need ADA compliance to get people up there....So it would have to be a very costly viewing area....Now if they tore down the building and built a brand new Tianas Palace (from the Movie) they could design it with Parade viewing balconies for upcharge Beignet parties...and the new building could be purpose built for this with elevators etc.

C33Mom

Which Christmas song is obnoxiously too long:

A. All the verses of Good King Wenceslaus
B. The Twelve Days of Christmas
C. The Little Drummer Boy
D. Even the tiniest snippet of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
This is a trick question, right? It has to be C. How many times can any sane human tolerate hearing Pa-rum-pa-rum-rum (sic)?

osian

Which Christmas song is obnoxiously too long:

A. All the verses of Good King Wenceslaus
B. The Twelve Days of Christmas
C. The Little Drummer Boy
D. Even the tiniest snippet of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
Aww, it all depends on the arrangement.

The Little Drummer Boy has seen some epic versions that are brilliant.

Also, The Twelve Days of Christmas has never been the same since I heard the version on the Shelter (homeless charity) compilation It's Not Like Christmas, by the Joseph and Mary Chain, a "supergroup". This version manages to be classic, tingly but at the same time alternative and hilarious. It doesn't overstay its welcome for me.

Info
Song

Last edited:

Stupido

Isn't it getting a little late for the Very Merry menus to be released? First party is less than a month away, and Jollywood menus went out weeks ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom