Epcot Fireworks Dining

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
My 60 day window opened this morning and I wasn’t able to reserve my #1 ADR- Rose and Crown fireworks dining package. There are 3 days I could make it work with our schedule and all 3 days were booked when I logged in at 6am. There are 2 other days available but I would have to rearrange other things and I really don’t want to ☹️
I did book the Spice Road Table package instead. I am on the fence with this one though for two reasons. One, my daughter is 13 so adult price but doesn’t like much of the food there and two, since we are a party of 2, I read that our table will be in the back tier of tables with parties of 3 & 4 seated in front of us.

For those of you that have done these dining packages, what are your thoughts? I am definitely going to keep trying to reserve Rose and Crown but what do you think about Spice Road Table? Any parties of 1 or 2 have opinions on the seating?

Thank you!!!

Richie248

I wouldn't spend the money on the Spice Road Table Fireworks package, the view is pretty bad. I love the food but for the price, the view could be much better. Rose and Crown has a much better view only downside is on a breezy evening, the smoke makes its way toward R&C. It's a tough reservation to get so if availability pops up, it may have been worth the extra effort to move some things around. But keep looking. On my last trip, availability popped up for packages a day before or day of.

nickys

Premium Member
Dining packages for both Fantasmic and Epcot are often not loaded right at the 60 day mark.
The chances are that Rose & Crown reservations are later being loaded, rather than all sold out. Keep checking back!

westie

I did R&C. We had a front row table. Problem was everyone else squeezed into our space and made it miserable. Here I was trying to avoid the crowds and they came to me.

Plowboy

Have thought of trying R&C for this as well, however more than the possibility of smoke, I've recently been put off by the limited number of dinner entrees. Only three items entrees (I don't consider plant based to be food) for dinner. Really?

Richie248

Have thought of trying R&C for this as well, however more than the possibility of smoke, I've recently been put off by the limited number of dinner entrees. Only three items entrees (I don't consider plant based to be food) for dinner. Really?
Last trip I just had the salad and a plate of fries....the menu is pretty dreadful....

Katatuatea

We booked a table at Hacienda de San Angel last year for 30mins before fireworks. The restaurant was full but very calm/didn't feel crowded and there was ample window space to see the fireworks. The food was great. If your open to an alternative to outdoor viewing I would definitely recommend it.

JIMINYCR

La Hacienda is where we like to dine and watch. Plenty of viewing from the windows and best if you can get a table right at the window. Unfortunately guests will reserve seating and plan an unusually long time stretching out their meal/ coffee and dessert so around fireworks time there isnt much of a table turn over.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I haven't visited WDW in many years. We always ate at R&C at an outside table to watch Illuminations (long before they got greedy and charged you extra for the privilege). Now unless things have changed there is (or was) a canopy covering the outdoor seating area - very handy if it should rain when you're eating, but it does (or did) obscure the view of the highest fireworks as they explode

Last edited:

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Figured I would update this since we are back from our trip 😊
I checked every day, several times a day, and signed up for dining alerts and nothing for Rose and Crown ever opened up. We kept the Spice Road Table ADR and it was honestly amazing. We’ve eaten there before so we got a mix of things we knew liked and a few new things and the food was probably the best of the entire trip.
Our view was perfect, it was great to just sit back and relax and not fight the crowds. The few negative things I read did not happen at all. Our section was roped off. No one from the restaurant entered our section. No one stood in front of us, everyone stayed seated. And, the overhead lights were not left on. They were dimmed.

We loved it so much, it was definitely my favorite experience of the trip. I would probably do it again, but it would definitely be a splurge because yes, it is pricy. 100% worth it though!
A few pic below- this was just for a party of 2. Plenty of food!

IMG_7296.jpeg
IMG_7297.jpeg
IMG_7298.jpeg
IMG_7299.jpeg
IMG_7300.jpeg
IMG_7304.jpeg
IMG_7311.jpeg
IMG_7319.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7320.jpeg
    IMG_7320.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 15

Eric Graham

Your pictures look so wonderful. Thank you for posting! It may also be fun another time if you want to do a big splurge and do a fireworks cruise. When I went on my honeymoon for a fireworks cruise many a year ago, the skipper who took us out told us a story before we departed that Drew Carey from the Price is Right etc had been to Disney and took a boat out the week before. The cruise was so intimate and very wonderful. Happy Disney travels!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom