News Disney Springs Watercraft Reopen!

DisneyFanatic12

Original Poster
It looks like the MDE app has been updated to reflect this change, but it’s equally as likely that they just never updated the app in the first place.

bcoachable

Could this be tiny steps towards restoring hope that WDW is remembering what made us admire the parks and resorts to begin with???!!! Here is to watching things begin to return like this with interest… This is Great News!

natatomic

That was my first thought when I read the title too!
I mean, they can’t even get a second friendship boat running in Epcot after more than a decade. I guess I should keep my hopes low.

(Fun fact - dropping down to one boat in the lagoon started out of necessity of dwindling labor. The management in the area was SO bad, people were - forgive the pun - jumping ship from the area in crazy numbers 🙋🏻‍♀️. They didn’t have enough people to run both sides. That was obviously remedied at some point, but I guess they figured the guest satisfaction scores never dropped low enough to justify the cost of that second boat. 🙄 One of the best managers I ever worked with was there for a time a few years ago as area manager (or whatever they call it these days), and I was CONVINCED she was going to bring that boat back. It obviously never happened. And if *she* couldn’t get it back, well…it’s obvious those kind of decisions are being made much higher up…)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom