News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Disney World Announces Dates for Tiana's Bayou Adventure Passholder Previews​

Disney Unveils Lightning Lane and Virtual Queue Details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure​

brettf22

Premium Member
I wonder if they restricted AP reservations enough so that they could be ready to allocate VQs to everybody with a reservation? Then, if operations are going well, they can release more at 1.

In any event, group 8 feels like a win.
IMG_7742.jpeg

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
Let's see what the 1PM Drop does.

But if it follows the same pattern...then...uh oh.

I'll throw out as a theory that maybe the Disney POV ride through which was released after the AP Preview announcement made some AP holders who had booked ahead of time think twice about going in early?

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
I wonder if they restricted AP reservations enough so that they could be ready to allocate VQs to everybody with a reservation? Then, if operations are going well, they can release more at 1.
Wouldn't that absolutely slam them for the second half of the day though?

retr0gate

I have an MK reservation but I didn't (and have still yet to) join the VQ because I know I won't be able to get to the park until after work. Is it a dumb idea to wait until the 1 PM drop? Do we think those will go more quickly? My hesitation with getting a group now is getting an early return time and then not being let in because I missed it

EDIT: Nevermind, queue is closed as of immediately after me writing this 🧍‍♂️

gerarar

Premium Member
Day 1 of 6 of AP previews:

7am drop closed at 9:02am, lasting for 7341.388 secs, or ~2 hours 2 mins.
Thursday 7am Drop Average: 2hr 2m -> 2hr 2m (+0)

As of park opening at 9am, BG's have not been called yet for the day.
BG's 1-10 called at 11:40am as part of the initial wave, a ~2.5 hour delayed opening.

Side note: Another new ride, another VQ to track! That now makes three rides! :D
I also set up an alarm for 6am (central time) to make sure my tracker is running correctly for TBA, but the morning VQ window didn't even last secs this time!

Last edited:

brettf22

Premium Member
As of 9:20am, the estimated callback for my Boarding Group 8 has jumped to 11:35am

And since the Boarding Group window closed right when it was official it wouldn’t open on time, this could infer that they closed it when it was obvious it wouldn’t open at rope drop. Doesn’t bode well for the 1pm drop.

10:10 update: Still showing 11:35 for my estimated group 8 return. Cast members are (expectedly) saying no estimated up time, but to “hang around the area.”

Last edited:

menamechris

There's almost a 100% chance of thunderstorms and rain this afternoon and evening in Orlando. I can understand why alot of folks may be holding off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom