Test Track 2.0 Music Request before Closing

begood524

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I can find the music on Test Track that plays in the actual design studio and/or in the queue that comes after it before the loading area (a clean rip of them)? I was hoping that with time, someone would find or record them like what happened with the pre-design studio and exterior music, but now it looks like we are almost out of time to get these last two loops! (Also would greatly appreciate it if someone went and recorded them for everybody! 🤣)

begood524

Original Poster
That’s the outside loop. Looking for when you’re in the queue in the curved carpeted wall area just before you get to the loading area. It’s a subdued, quieter, slower paced version of this loop.
What I’m looking for is this bit starting around 4:07

Yep that loop, and the one that comes right before it in the design studio - doing some digging I found a quasi-clean rip of the design studio one, but nothing for that one right before the loading area

Haymarket2008

Does anyone know where I can find the music on Test Track that plays in the actual design studio and/or in the queue that comes after it before the loading area (a clean rip of them)? I was hoping that with time, someone would find or record them like what happened with the pre-design studio and exterior music, but now it looks like we are almost out of time to get these last two loops! (Also would greatly appreciate it if someone went and recorded them for everybody! 🤣)

Joshua Harris over at Epcot Legacy does amazing work preserving and remastering Epcot Center's musical heritage. Check out his Test Track edition for a complete look of the 1999 & 2012 Test Track scores:

https://www.epcotlegacy.com/music/testtrack/fwss

begood524

Original Poster

onlyonekenobi

I'm 100% with you my friend! I'm actually thinking of Tweeting at Paul Leonard Morgan, to see if he can open his own provate archives! :(

DreamfinderGuy

If it's any consolation, I tried over the last few days of TT 2.0's operation to gauge how feasible it would be to get clean live recordings of this music. The speakers were all high in the ceiling and there was never a time when these areas were empty. Even at closing the clearing team made sure nobody could loiter long enough to record anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom