News Disney Jollywood Nights 2024

Fido Chuckwagon

The fact that there are still so many Brown Derby reservations available does not seem to bode well for how this thing is selling. Perhaps if Disney hadn’t been so ridiculously cheap with their offerings last year there would be better buzz around this..

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The fact that there are still so many Brown Derby reservations available does not seem to bode well for how this thing is selling. Perhaps if Disney hadn’t been so ridiculously cheap with their offerings last year there would be better buzz around this..
It eventually sold out last year, even with the bad word of mouth over the first night.

C33Mom

It’s possible people just value their party time? We have a reservation but I’m not certain if we’ll keep it. I worry that the party time is pretty short so I want to see the final entertainment schedule and poll the family on what they do/eat— I did CRT at MVMCP a couple years ago and regretted the major waste of time (I want to say about 75 min?).

FWIW, I booked our tickets last week, realized I accidentally booked them on Epcot EEH (moments after clicking finalize) and called to change them, and the woman who helped me sort it out said there was “plenty of availability” on both dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom