News Disney Jollywood Nights 2024

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Character Experiences:

This event features more than 20 Character experiences—so you can meet some beloved pals.

New to Disney Jollywood Nights in 2024
In 2024, several Characters will appear at Disney Jollywood Nights for the first time—including:
  • Baloo and King Louie from Talespin – appearing at Echo Lake
  • José Carioca or Panchito from The Three Caballeros – appearing at Animation Courtyard
  • Bo Peep or Lotso from the Toy Story movies – appearing at the entrance to Toy Story Land
Returning in 2024
Many Characters are returning to Disney Jollywood Nights in 2024, including:
  • Phineas and Ferb – appearing at Echo Lake
  • Max Goof as Powerline – appearing at Echo Lake
  • Rescue Rangers Chip ‘n’ Dale – appearing at Echo Lake
  • Santa Stitch – appearing at Celebrity Spotlight at Echo Lake
  • Santa Duffy – appearing at Santa’s Workshop at Grand Avenue
  • Edna Mode and Frozone from The Incredibles – appearing at Pixar Plaza
  • Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck – appearing on Hollywood Boulevard near Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
  • Goofy and Pluto – appearing by Pixar Plaza
  • Minnie Mouse – appearing at Red Carpet Dreams on Commissary Lane
And more!

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Details for Disney Jollywood Nights 2024:

Get your holiday glam ready, because Disney Jollywood Nights is once again rolling out the red carpet! On select nights Nov. 9 through Dec. 21, you can get holly and jolly for five festive hours from 7:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. during this limited capacity, separately ticketed event.

Get ready to gather on Hollywood Boulevard for a new dazzling skating spectacular set to your favorite holiday tunes. Several times each evening, take in the grace and skill of international champion skaters in an awe-inspiring twist on the traditional ice show.

Are rare character hugs on your holiday wish list? You’re in luck – this year’s event includes over 20 unique character experiences featuring both new and returning favorites.

Reunite with beloved characters like Phineas and Ferb, Santa Duffy and Santa Stitch, and look forward to fresh new faces such as Bo Peep, Lotso, Baloo, and King Louie from TaleSpin. Don’t forget PhotoPass digital downloads are included in your event ticket!

OG Disney Jollywood Nights fans will remember Ollie, the most dapper gingerbread man in Hollywood. This year, we’re introducing a new merchandise collection inspired by Ollie, featuring items like a Minnie Mouse ear headband and festive apparel.

Returning culinary favorites – including that iconic Gertie cookie! – will be available alongside new treats. Upon exit, each guest will also receive one sweet treat created by Wondermade! |

I’ve made a list of Disney Jollywood Nights surprises, let me check it twice … oh yeah! In addition to meeting your favorite characters, indulging in delicious treats and shopping, the night will be packed with entertaining shows like What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along, Disney Holidays in Hollywood, and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!

The Holiday Fiesta en la Calle will move to Animation Courtyard and there you’ll be able to spot Jose Carioca and Panchito from The Three Caballeros! Meanwhile, The Twilight Soirée at the Tip Top Club located in the Tower Courtyard will have you dancing throughout the night. Jazzy Holidays at the Hollywood Brown Derby will return – I recommend getting a reservation due to limited space. Stay tuned to DisneyWorld.com/Jollywood for more information on how to book in September.

Guests of select Disney Resorts hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels and Shades of Green can purchase tickets starting on July 2. For all other guests, tickets will go on sale July 10. To purchase tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/Jollywood or call 407-934-7639. The dates for 2024 are:
  • Nov. 9, 13, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30
  • Dec. 2, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21
With more Saturday dates added, there are plenty of opportunities to join in the holiday fun. Don’t miss out on this swanky holiday celebration at Disney Jollywood Nights!

Because the hard-ticket events all blur together for me.

Does the park close early to day guests like the MVMCP or MNSSHP? Or is it like After Hours where early access is given at 7:30, but the park remains open to day guests until 9PM?

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
One more note: Disney has confirmed Rise of the Resistance will go back to a traditional standby queue instead of a Virtual Queue.
Good. It was never more than a 10 minute wait during after hours. Slinky seemed like it always was where the waits were.

neo999955

In the Parks
No
Ok, still not as good a value. 6 hours is hard to pack in rides, shows and characters. MK is giving guest 2 more hours.
So strange to me that they don't replicate this for Jollywood. But glad they've added a little more time at least. I really enjoy the MK Halloween and Christmas parties, but this still feels like not worth it to me.

C33Mom

I see I’m in the minority amongst Disney Parks fans, but as a huge figure skating fan I’m extremely curious about the skating show and will fork over money for tickets for an event I was planning to skip if either (a) they actually bring in big name “international champions” like they’ve claimed OR the show features actual elite level skating. It sounds like it’s going to be outdoor, so I would expect plastic ice, which (unless Disney has superior technology to any fake ice I’ve ever skated on) is really not safe for more than Disney on Ice grade jumps and spins (that is, basic to intermediate level).

bmr1591

I see I’m in the minority amongst Disney Parks fans, but as a huge figure skating fan I’m extremely curious about the skating show and will fork over money for tickets for an event I was planning to skip if either (a) they actually bring in big name “international champions” like they’ve claimed OR the show features actual elite level skating. It sounds like it’s going to be outdoor, so I would expect plastic ice, which (unless Disney has superior technology to any fake ice I’ve ever skated on) is really not safe for more than Disney on Ice grade jumps and spins (that is, basic to intermediate level).

Maybe I read it incorrectly, but I thought they would be wearing roller skates, but acting like they were ice skating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom