Pre-Trip Fifth Round - Giving it my ALL (October 31-November 1, 2024 PTR)

We are so back!
- Sam Denby; Jet Lag: The Game
After last year's (well, somewhat) successful Halloween Resort Hopping Adventure, meeting four characters total (1 at Epcot, 3 at Rivera) plus doing a challenge at Epcot, I'd figured I give it a fifth try!

Let's go over the rundown...

This will be another Jet Lag style resort hopping adventure! This time, I got the whole Halloween day ahead of myself! Also, instead of a wheel on my phone, I have ordered and customized a card deck for the challenges, just like in Tag Across Europe & Capture the Flag Across Japan! They'll be sorted by park, and I may even throw in a few surprises here and there.
Then on November 1, I'll take on both Magic Kingdom and Epcot to witness the transition at the former between Halloween and Christmas and the Food & Wine Festival at the later.

We're also changing up the game a bit too.
  • Like last year, the rules for balls and strikes stay the same.
    • For Balls:
      • If there are no characters meeting at a resort, that equals one ball. One ball per hotel visited.
      • Four balls means I end up going to the park for that particular resort area.
        • This is equivalent to walking to first base
      • This will apply to resort hotels only
    • For Strikes:
      • If I end up kissed by a character, have a character whisper in my ear, or get licked by Pluto or Stitch, that equals one strike
      • One strike per set
        • If more than one character, can equal a double or triple whammy depending on how many are meeting during a particular set
      • Three Strikes mean OUT. I can't meet anymore characters for the rest of the day.
      • Strikes apply to both theme parks and Resort Hotels.
    • I'm adding in Foul Balls:
      • If they are doing the character caravan and you see the same set at another resort, that counts as a “Foul Ball”
      • This doesn’t count as a strike or ball in any case
    • And also Free Space, which is basically the resort I am staying at.

The logistics:
Resort: Contemporary - Garden Wing Water View
Dates: October 31-November 1, 2024
Nothing is booked yet, so this is all tentative

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
IMG_9616.jpg

And.... We're booked!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom