Refurbishment Wildermess Lodge?

MaxDrake79

Original Poster
Hi guys, I read that there will be work on the outside of the WL from June 3rd. Will they concern the entire structure or just a part? I have a standard room in July for 9 nights. Will I be disturbed? Will I find scaffolding everywhere? Even in the central building? I don't want to change hotels but I hope it's not all covered in scaffolding...

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Typically scaffolding covers one section at a time and rooms impacted by scaffolding are vacant. It is likely the roof is being power-washed (a tedious task due to the nature of the architecture) as has occurred during the past two summers. We’ve had four stays during power-washing and it did not impact our stays AT ALL. Disney does its best to minimally inconvenience guests during routine maintenance.

We have a week’s stay planned in both June and July at WL and have no intention of changing resorts.

Yellow Shoes

Hi guys, I read that there will be work on the outside of the WL from June 3rd. Will they concern the entire structure or just a part? I have a standard room in July for 9 nights. Will I be disturbed? Will I find scaffolding everywhere? Even in the central building? I don't want to change hotels but I hope it's not all covered in scaffolding...
That's not the way Disney usually does things. Most work is done during the day when (presumably) most guests are at the parks. It is very unobtrusive. Enjoy your trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom