3rd party tickets

rcapolete

Booked 5 nights at All Star Music Resort including 5 day hopper passes for August. I see on a discount site we use at my job I can get the tickets for about 400 cheaper. Any issues with just booking a room though Disney and tickets else where?

DisneyFanatic12

Booked 5 nights at All Star Music Resort including 5 day hopper passes for August. I see on a discount site we use at my job I can get the tickets for about 400 cheaper. Any issues with just booking a room though Disney and tickets else where?
Nope! It should be totally fine to book a hotel and tickets separately, but just play with the numbers to see what value a package might provide. Only other thing is to make sure that the discount site is reputable. If you use it at your job then it likely is, but I’d double check just to make sure. I’ve seen too many people get scammed!

Upvote 0

rcapolete

Original Poster
Nope! It should be totally fine to book a hotel and tickets separately, but just play with the numbers to see what value a package might provide. Only other thing is to make sure that the discount site is reputable. If you use it at your job then it likely is, but I’d double check just to make sure. I’ve seen too many people get scammed!
Thank you Appreciate it. I have used them for other tickets, they are one of the big ones out there.

Upvote 0

rcapolete

Original Poster
Actually have another question. Can tickets you buy from a 3rd party be added to a magicband plus?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom