Name that restaurant!

taylorleanne27

Original Poster
so in 2006, I was 8 years old at Disneyworld. We went to a restaurant in Tomorrowland, and I remember it was super futuristic and the bathroom area had mirrors and the sinks and faucets were themed as well. It was quick service, and I know they had chickens strips and frozen lemonade šŸ˜‚ Any guess as to what it was? I thought Tomorrowland terrace, but I donā€™t think it was outdoors!

NiarrNDisney

Most likely you are thinking of Cosmic Ray's the otherwise it would have to be Tomorrowland Terrace though it is located outside, isn't overly themed and the bathrooms are pretty basic.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
I have one from around 2006 as well. We bought a WDW trip package that included one free meal from a list of experiences. We had a toddler at the time and chose Character Breakfast. I remember at the end all the children were invited to dance a circle through the restaurant with Goofy. Was this ā€˜Ohana?

Bocabear

I have one from around 2006 as well. We bought a WDW trip package that included one free meal from a list of experiences. We had a toddler at the time and chose Character Breakfast. I remember at the end all the children were invited to dance a circle through the restaurant with Goofy. Was this ā€˜Ohana?
Were you at the Polynesian hotel?

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Were you at the Polynesian hotel?
We stayed at PoP. Back then you could buy room, tickets, flight, car rental package. It was a good deal and came with one entitlement out of many, like Hoop Dee Doo, Spirit of Aloha, or character breakfast. We had a toddler and figured WDW was for spoiling him. Now we spoil ourselves and like it much better šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t remember going to Poly. totally couldā€™ve been Poly though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom