News New 'Guest Shipping Station' coming to Disney Springs

Brian

So is this just like a Disney Springs UPS Store? If so, I hope they don't take after the typical UPS Store with operating hours of 11:35am - 11:39am, closed for lunch from 11:40am - 10:59pm, open again from 11:00pm - 11:03pm.

Last edited:

NeedMoreMickey

It’s not the big things that are an issue for me, it’s all the small stuff I buy that takes up room in the suitcase. If I could box all of it and ship it it would be easier than checking luggage at the airport and waiting 30-40 minutes for it after I get off the plane

pigglewiggle

It’s not the big things that are an issue for me, it’s all the small stuff I buy that takes up room in the suitcase. If I could box all of it and ship it it would be easier than checking luggage at the airport and waiting 30-40 minutes for it after I get off the plane

I don't know if this is going away, but we decided to ship a few things home last trip. We had a droid and some other clunkier things. The resort (a Disney one) let us ship it in the gift shop, as long as you had receipts you bought from a Disney store on property. All arrived safely and very soon after we were home too.

DisneyRoy

I don't know if this is going away, but we decided to ship a few things home last trip. We had a droid and some other clunkier things. The resort (a Disney one) let us ship it in the gift shop, as long as you had receipts you bought from a Disney store on property. All arrived safely and very soon after we were home too.
This is what I thought was happening. You could already do this at your resort gift shop. Was my plan for my upcoming trip. Having to go to Disney Springs would be huge turnoff. Especially if you have to take time out of a park day to do it. Much easier at your resort gift shop.

pigglewiggle

This is what I thought was happening. You could already do this at your resort gift shop. Was my plan for my upcoming trip. Having to go to Disney Springs would be huge turnoff. Especially if you have to take time out of a park day to do it. Much easier at your resort gift shop.

I'm hoping that perhaps it's to cut down on wait times at Disney Springs. Get people in and out, then you can go to the shipping center while there and ship packages.

It's going to be idiotic if we buy something large in Epcot (like a large print or something) and have to take it on a bus over to Disney Springs to have it shipped. Especially with the prices of some of those paintings.

trainplane3

If it's open on the weekends, great. Having two Figment popcorn buckets to pack into our suitcase was a pain but it worked out. The Contemporary shipping center was closed as we expected then.

And note: The parks all have at least 2 gift shops that'll mail directly to your house for gift items (not popcorn buckets, aka food items).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom