EPCOT introduces new dishes at Coral Reef and Le Cellier

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Coral Reef now serves dishes like Coconut Fried Shrimp, a Seafood Boil, and tropical-themed desserts and drinks, while Le Cellier has added options such as a 28 oz. Rib-eye Steak for two, Roasted Bone Marrow, and a unique Canadian Cove P.E.I. Mussels dish, among other savory and sweet treats.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery - For my El Camino
Premium Member
I was hoping for Steak Diane like Gibby's in Montreal for Le Cellier. I'll keep hoping. But nice to see they're changing it up a bit.

nicb88

They really need to rethink the plant based entrees at Le Cellier. They had some amazing impossible Asian dumplings for quite a few years, then they’ve replaced them with iterations of a tart/pie which have not really hit the mark.

Hockey89

People don't always think about what they are ordering. Same reason it is dumb as dirt to order a tomahawk ribeye. You are paying a lot more money to have a large bone you can't eat.
While the tomahawk is stupid because of the size of the bone, typical bone in rib eyes or filets taste better on the bone.

donaldtoo

The first time we ate at Coral Reef was so long ago I can’t quite remember, but it was on one of our family trips in either ‘04 or ‘07.
I had a shrimp fettuccine in a creamy sun dried tomato sauce dish that was insanely good…!!!!! :hungry:
It was a huge portion, so I only ate about half. It was so good I took the rest to go and nuked it in our family suite microwave for breakfast the next morning…!!!!! :hilarious:
That time we had a table at the aquarium window, and our 3 kiddos were in heaven…!!!!! :happy:
The last time we ate there was on our family trip in ‘12. The shrimp fettuccine was no longer on the menu, unfortunately. I had the Mahi Mahi, which was good, but darn I really missed that shrimp fettuccine dish.
Might need to return again in the near future…!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom