Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Still cheaper than a day ticket, and I get special entertainment, lower crowds, no LL and 8 hours in the park. Im not doing anything else at WDW on my next trip but this.

How do you figure it's cheaper than a day ticket? Two Sunday's ago, single day MK tickets were $169/person, and the following two days they were $139 per and $129 per. There were only 3 MNSSHP event dates at $159/person and 3 at $169/person this year, all the rest are $179 and above.

Touchdown

How do you figure it's cheaper than a day ticket? Two Sunday's ago, single day MK tickets were $169/person, and the following two days they were $139 per and $129 per. There were only 3 MNSSHP event dates at $159/person and 3 at $169/person this year, all the rest are $179 and above.
$169 for an MK ticket on my night. You’re right it was $10 more for the party ticket. 9 hours with LL, no nighttime entertainment, vs 8 hours with all the extras. It’s a no brainer.

Basil of Baker Street

Still cheaper than a day ticket, and I get special entertainment, lower crowds, no LL and 8 hours in the park. Im not doing anything else at WDW on my next trip but this.
If there was an after hours event every night or every other night that rotated parks. I would consider doing an "after hours only" trip. I prefer evenings in the parks anyway.

arich35

I have clients who were supposed to go tomorrow to and they asked if there is a way to get access to exclusive merch that was for the party. Any idea if something will be done to get a chance?

Jeff456

I have clients who were supposed to go tomorrow to and they asked if there is a way to get access to exclusive merch that was for the party. Any idea if something will be done to get a chance?
Nope we just went into city hall to ask the same thing. Really unhelpful looked at us like we were speaking a different language and said no as the party is cancelled there won't be any merchandise. No real apology then told the refund will be within 7 days..
EDIT: Ignore the above we went into the emporium and they are letting people buy the merch if they show the purchase email

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom