Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

Stupido

Seems Halloween is really catching on in Orlando. I'd expect these to go twice as fast when the Villain's land is open.

Just had a wonderful party on Monday, and couldn't recommend more if you're considering any of the remaining dates. It's easily my favorite way to experience the Magic Kingdom. Don't skip the corn soft serve!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Seems Halloween is really catching on in Orlando. I'd expect these to go twice as fast when the Villain's land is open.

Just had a wonderful party on Monday, and couldn't recommend more if you're considering any of the remaining dates. It's easily my favorite way to experience the Magic Kingdom. Don't skip the corn soft serve!

Tell me more snot this corn soft serve please

Stupido

Tell me more snot this corn soft serve please

Easily the best bite of our trip! It's at Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland! It's listed as Candy Corn, but it tastes much more like a cornbread flavor. They have a sundae version with a butterscotch topping and sprinkles, but I went with just the standard cup. I love all things corn, and this blew my expectations out of the water.

Fido Chuckwagon

Easily the best bite of our trip! It's at Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland! It's listed as Candy Corn, but it tastes much more like a cornbread flavor. They have a sundae version with a butterscotch topping and sprinkles, but I went with just the standard cup. I love all things corn, and this blew my expectations out of the water.
Can confirm, this was good.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

Thank you!! This sounds like SO much my jam!!

V_L_Raptor

I was there last night... near total washout. The CM's were amazing, but a whole lot of stuff got cancelled for the rain. Everyone's ticket was converted to a one-day park hopper good for a year, although everyone received a card with a number to call if they wanted to put their ticket toward an open party night.

One observation... The area music was all over the place. In particular, they managed to get "Laughing Place" on the loop near Tiana's, and the full Davy Crockett tune plays in Frontierland (among other things that don't generally play during the daytime hours...). Whoever came up with the Pirate DJ for Adventureland may need to take a breather or to start working for SeaWorld.

ETA: I don't want to hear the phrase "Rainy Day/Night Cavalcade" again, nor do I want to line up to wait for such a thing. The family standing next to me told me they waited 45 minutes for the late Boo to You... and we all ended up with three trucks, a banner, and a trailing rope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom