Snack idea for the parks

What a genius idea to save money at the parks! Save money and have a nice dinner!

Attachments

• IMG_5405.jpeg
    IMG_5405.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 95

JIMINYCR

Would never be enough to keep my kid satisfied. Never enough to keep my kid from asking for the snacks hes seeing everyone else walking around munching on . Yes its a good attempt to save some but doubt it would save enough for a dinner.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Saving some money on in-park food or snacks by bringing your own (within reason) is a great way to make a Disney vacation more affordable, and if it hasn't been normalized yet, it should be. My mother did her own version of this 40 years ago, except instead of uncrustables and veggies in takeout dishes, it was frozen bologna and mustard sandwiches (packed in the morning at our pop-up camper in Fort Wilderness: they'd thaw by lunchtime), whole apples, and sandwich bags of potato chips and big dill pickles in her giant Mom purse. We traveled on a shoestring budget and spending money daily on food in the parks just wasn't feasible (not that we cared: we were just thrilled beyond belief to be there).

Upvote 0

Smiley/OCD

Saving some money on in-park food or snacks by bringing your own (within reason) is a great way to make a Disney vacation more affordable, and if it hasn't been normalized yet, it should be. My mother did her own version of this 40 years ago, except instead of uncrustables and veggies in takeout dishes, it was frozen bologna and mustard sandwiches (packed in the morning at our pop-up camper in Fort Wilderness: they'd thaw by lunchtime), whole apples, and sandwich bags of potato chips and big dill pickles in her giant Mom purse. We traveled on a shoestring budget and spending money daily on food in the parks just wasn't feasible (not that we cared: we were just thrilled beyond belief to be there).
Bologna and mustard sandwiches taste better than half the QS options anyway…WDW burgers and pizza are the worst.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom