News Mickey Shorts Theater closing for refurbishment on April 29, 2024

Cmdr_Crimson

It's amazing to see that this theater hasn't gone to seasonal since it's just a recap of what you watched in your hotel room before coming into the park..

Andrew25

It's amazing to see that this theater hasn't gone to seasonal since it's just a recap of what you watched in your hotel room before coming into the park..
Shows you that decision makers don't really visit the park lmao

Every time I pass it I'm surprised with how few people are interested in it... if I were an executive I'd cut it to reduce costs lmao

aladdin2007

Its another waste of space, baffles me that they cant use it better. Looks nice inside but c'mon already. How far/lazy we have fallen. especially the exit photo space,,,that could be a really cool merch location if they aren't going to do anything else. They have cut the stores in this park by more than half....it wouldn't hurt to have another.

Cmdr_Crimson

Its another waste of space, baffles me that they cant use it better. Looks nice inside but c'mon already. How far/lazy we have fallen. especially the exit photo space,,,that could be a really cool merch location if they aren't going to do anything else. They have cut the stores in this park by more than half....it wouldn't hurt to have another.
Woah...That Sounds Dangerous!!
images

Marc Davis Fan

When I think about this space, I think of DreamWorks Theatre at Universal Studios Hollywood. Rather than just seats and a screen, DWT features slightly/mildly-moving seats, simple in-theater effects such as "wind" and mist, and projection-mapping. It's not a major attraction, but those relatively minor upgrades make it vastly more popular than it would otherwise be, pulling crowds out of the walkways on busy days. Something of that sort seems like a no-brainer for this space...

PREMiERdrum

My oldest daughters are 15 and 14 and the three of us absolutely did the Potatoland Tiktok at the exit photo op last month. It was one of that day's highlights for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom