News Exterior refurbishment underway at Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Indiana-Jones-Epic-Stunt-Spectacular_Full_55539.jpg

JohnD

Since we're talking the Indy show, I noticed some changes I hadn't seen before. I already knew there was no longer audience participation. But I saw there was a "faulty" descent of the idol before the doors open to reveal the giant ball. Toward the end of the show, Indy no longer fell flat under the plane and the huge guy wasn't "eviscerated" by the plane propeller (dropping through a trap door). Instead, Indy knocked him out cold on the mat. I guess both of these changes were made to more emphasize its a fake stunt show and nothing you see is real.

tissandtully

Since we're talking the Indy show, I noticed some changes I hadn't seen before. I already knew there was no longer audience participation. But I saw there was a "faulty" descent of the idol before the doors open to reveal the giant ball. Toward the end of the show, Indy no longer fell flat under the plane and the huge guy wasn't "eviscerated" by the plane propeller (dropping through a trap door). Instead, Indy knocked him out cold on the mat. I guess both of these changes were made to more emphasize its a fake stunt show and nothing you see is real.
Think there was safety or technical issues with the trap door, doubt it is more deeper reasoning than that.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just an alternative version of the show due to technically issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom