News V.I.Passholder Days return in 2024

MouseEarsMom33

I was hoping for some earlier August dates. I scheduled summer travel thinking we would get both F&G (for a June trip) and then later on F&W in earlier August and now we are likely going to miss both.

Last edited:

JohnD

I was hoping for some earlier August dates. I scheduled summer travel thinking we would get both F&G and then later on F&W and now we are likely going to miss both.
F&G is never in August. You'll get F&W in August. You'll just miss the Florida Blue Lounge which is mostly a room with A/C, bottled water, and a place to charge your phone.

MouseEarsMom33

F&G is never in August. You'll get F&W in August. You'll just miss the Florida Blue Lounge which is mostly a room with A/C, bottled water, and a place to charge your phone.
Sorry, my post was confusing. We are going in June too, so thought we would get F&G then and then F&W in August. Does the Florida Blue room start in the beginning of F&W. Because we will be there before August 29.

JohnD

Sorry, my post was confusing. We are going in June too, so thought we would get F&G then and then F&W in August. Does the Florida Blue room start in the beginning of F&W. Because we will be there before August 29.
Not according to the link I posted from Florida Blue. Their lounge begins August 29.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Photo of the new Stitch magnet.

IMG_4313.jpeg

JohnD

Disney has announced the return of V.I.Passholder Days from May 1 through June 26, 2024. Disney says to expect a limited-time magnet, lounge, discounts and more. Additional details will be announced soon.

View attachment 776986
So apparently Passholders are standing in line for the lounge. Smart thinking. Stand in the heat for an hour to get 15 minutes of A/C, bottled water, and some snacks.

440889440_10160655770714017_3434096911633871262_n.jpg

Not my photo. "Borrowed" from an AP FB Group.

Last edited:

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
So apparently Passholders are standing in line for the lounge. Smart thinking. Stand in the heat for an hour to get 15 minutes of A/C, bottled water, and some snacks.

View attachment 782686
Oh, heck no! 😄

The lounge is open until 8pm. I plan to visit later today, when (hopefully), it won't be as hot and crowded.

Den Carter

Having attended it when it was the Florida Blue lounge during F&W, there's no incentive for me here to wait to get in. Cute if there's no line, but otherwise zero advantage. I guess if I felt a desperate need to meet Genie it might be more worth it. Not a complaint, just an observation.

JohnD

Having attended it when it was the Florida Blue lounge during F&W, there's no incentive for me here to wait to get in. Cute if there's no line, but otherwise zero advantage. I guess if I felt a desperate need to meet Genie it might be more worth it. Not a complaint, just an observation.
It will be the Florida Blue Lounge again August 29 - November 23.

Disstevefan1

View attachment 782686
NOT worth it! I remember I was EPCOT years ago, and I saw this long, long line, I had to ask. It was for the free AP magnet. NOPE! didn't do that either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom