News New 'Forces of Nature' acrobatic show debuts at EPCOT

Bocabear

I would think in this dark time for the Morocco pavilion they would at the very least bring back some entertainment to the area... Mo'Rockin'... Some live traditional music, a "Citizens of Hollywood" with a cast of Moroccans talking about their culture...While there is no attraction or main restaurant in the pavilion, those kinds of things could make it feel more alive again...

Andrew25

Don't think it's an awful show... just not in the right location IMO.

It's not the most interesting show to watch as there's no real storyline and the lack of shade prevents much of a crowd from happening.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
The costuming and foundational movement are no different from rhythmic gymnastics at the Olympics or something acrobatic like Cirque du Soleil. Like it or hate it, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it on the appropriateness front.

Isn’t it like a circus act? I haven’t seen it in person so maybe I’m missing something.
The costumes aren't bad, but all the movements are kind of slow-motion in a way that feels like it's meant to be erotic. They don't actually do anything interesting, it just comes off like "look at these women's bodies."

Disone

I don't think the show is bad at all. And there's always a line of little girls that want to take their pictures with the acrobats afterwards. The smiles on their faces cannot be denied. If you guys think this show is slightly.... Inappropriate? IMO the Kriscos that use to perform at Epcot were far more..... Hummmmm ......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom