Best time to book

Sarbear1989

Hi, it’s been a while since we have travelled to WDW but we are planning to visit in 2025 for a celebration of my wife beating breast cancer.

As I’ve been out of the loop for so long when do Disney normally offer their 2025 offers and therefore is the best time to book?

We are wanting to add a cruise onto the end so is this best to book all together woth Disney or separate?

Thank you for your help

Carl

NelleBelle

We’ve done a cruise and trip to WDW in the past. We booked each separately because the land & sea packages seemed like garbage to us. We wanted a 7-day cruise and we wanted to stay at least 7-days (I think we stayed 10 since we also visited universal). So we booked separately.

I think if I were planning a trip for 2025 I would book wherever you’d like to stay and then if a discount comes out that fits your needs, have it applied to your booking. If it were me, I’d probably use a TA so they could automatically apply the discount when it comes out. Congrats to your wife for beating breast cancer!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
It will be a while before we see the 2025 discounts. We are presently waiting for the 2024/winter discounts to come out. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me through pm on here or email pam@kingdomkonsultant.com I will be happy to answer your questions.

Pam

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JohnD

If you're willing to put down a deposit now, book room rate now with whatever resort you want. When the offers are posted, you can log back in and modify your reservation to the 2025 offer.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I never said you could. You can apply a resort room discount when one is offered. The OP asked about "offers" not "packages." I know what I posted, thank you.
No need to get nasty. If they are going to go to WDW and do a cruise, chances are they will need tickets included in a package. All room offers can be applied to packages as well which is why I commented what I did.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We’ve done a cruise and trip to WDW in the past. We booked each separately because the land & sea packages seemed like garbage to us. We wanted a 7-day cruise and we wanted to stay at least 7-days (I think we stayed 10 since we also visited universal). So we booked separately.

I think if I were planning a trip for 2025 I would book wherever you’d like to stay and then if a discount comes out that fits your needs, have it applied to your booking. If it were me, I’d probably use a TA so they could automatically apply the discount when it comes out. Congrats to your wife for beating breast cancer!

If I remember, booking the land and sea package didn't really offer any advantage and if a resort discount was released after you booked, you couldn't apply it to the land portion.

I agree with your suggestion...book them separately. And if it's been a while since you visited, I highly recommend using a travel agent, especially for a first time cruise.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom