Favorite Snacks Around the World

Minnie1986

Original Poster
It's been quite a while since I've been to Epcot, so I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite snack in each country is, and where to find it. Thanks!

The Colonel

I try not to snack too much trying to save my appetite for meals, but the Hello Kitty Strawberry filled Marshmallows in Japan are pretty good. And I agree that chocolate popcorn in Germany is pretty irresistible. Cloudberry Horn in Norway if the line isn't too long.

JIMINYCR

France... The variety of flavored Macarons
American Adventure... Funnel Cake with plenty of powdered sugar and chocolate
Germany... Caramel Pecan Cluster
Snack cart... Churros

mf1972

mexico-usually skip
norway-lefse or rice cream
china-egg rolls
germany-whatever were in the mood for from caramel kuche, or lately the pretzel bread pudding.
italy-a slice of pizza from the pizza window (forgot the name)
u.s.a.-usually skip
morocco-usually skip
france-ice cream from l’artisan des glaces or something from les halles
england-fish & chips, leaping leprechaun or welsh dragon from rose & crown
canada-maple popcorn
and now i’m hungry 😋

Lilofan

Miss a lot the delish Beaver Tails at a kiosk in Canada from back in the day. To eat some I have to fly to Canada or Arkansas ( a food truck on FB ) where the only USA location makes them.

DisneyHead123

Not a snack exactly, but my white whale is the avocado margarita in the Mexico pavilion. It’s at La Cava del Tequila inside the pyramid… because of my schedule I tend to be at Disney during peak crowds, with a preschooler in tow. Every time, I tell myself we’ll stumble upon some low wait times and my son will be in a great mood and totally good with hanging out in that line. It’s always a nope. But maybe one day! I’ve heard great things.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Not a snack exactly, but my white whale is the avocado margarita in the Mexico pavilion. It’s at La Cava del Tequila inside the pyramid… because of my schedule I tend to be at Disney during peak crowds, with a preschooler in tow. Every time, I tell myself we’ll stumble upon some low wait times and my son will be in a great mood and totally good with hanging out in that line. It’s always a nope. But maybe one day! I’ve heard great things.

The avocado margarita is great, I hope you get to have it sometime. By the way, if you eat at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs they also serve the same avocado margarita as at La Cava. They also serve it in both Mexican table service restaurants in Epcot too.

DisneyHead123

The avocado margarita is great, I hope you get to have it sometime. By the way, if you eat at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs they also serve the same avocado margarita as at La Cava. They also serve it in both Mexican table service restaurants in Epcot too.
I had heard about Disney Springs but we never get there - did not realize the table service restaurants serve it though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom