News Disney launches Discover Disney Ticket starting at $59 per day for summer 2024

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
thisisfine.png

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Do we really think there are Floridians who haven’t yet “discovered” Disney? Lord knows they didn’t move to Florida for the pizza.

Yes, actually. A friend of mine never visited Orlando and she's been here practically her whole life (living north of Tampa).

My question is, similar to other ticket options, if you go one day, do you have to use the other days within the same week, or any time until Sept 28th?

Gillyanne

My question is, similar to other ticket options, if you go one day, do you have to use the other days within the same week, or any time until Sept 28th?

Since the FL res ones need reservations, my guess is you can use the days anytime spread out before 28th. The other offer are date based so would have to be used w/in the specified time (and without need for reservation/s)

(Edits to fix words)

Brooklin Disney Dad

Two tiered system - out of state pays ridiculous park entry while FLA residents get more than 50% off. These discounts should be for the people staying at resorts. They are the ones supporting the local economy. Would likely fill resorts again like they did pre pandemic, when they treated Disney resort guests with free dining, etc.
The disclaimer means tickets can’t be used for private parties, Or evening events (Halloween, extra hours).

SoFloMagic

Two tiered system - out of state pays ridiculous park entry while FLA residents get more than 50% off. These discounts should be for the people staying at resorts. They are the ones supporting the local economy. Would likely fill resorts again like they did pre pandemic, when they treated Disney resort guests with free dining, etc.
The disclaimer means tickets can’t be used for private parties, Or evening events (Halloween, extra hours).
People going on a vacation are generally willing to pay more for things than people just on a weekend

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom