News May 4th 2024 at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Someone actually filed a lawsuit against Disney Worlds's park ticket/pass quota system. How is that going?

Although Disney may be transparent about blackout dates, we know little of the quota numbers for ticket vs passholders. There was a similar lawsuit against Disneyland where they argues passholders were "second-class citizens" and they settled for $9.5M.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Remember when there was a whole weekend dedicated to Star Wars, with a parade, celebrities, and more?

Remember Patton Oswalt GIF by ABC Network

Now it’s some food options. How… inspired.

jeanericuser001

Remember when there was a whole weekend dedicated to Star Wars, with a parade, celebrities, and more?

Remember Patton Oswalt GIF by ABC Network

Now it’s some food options. How… inspired.
Alas disney has undervalued and underestimated how great those events were. I still have a mini jabba plush toy from that event. People still ask where I got it but sadly few believe that star wars was once so popular that disney dedicated most of mgm studios just to star wars for a few weeks. Now you gotta go to conventions to get the same things you could have gotten at disney. Sad.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Some of our best memories! and some of our biggest merch purchases. I can't believe they're not even going to have special coffee mugs

"Name the top 4 things Disney surveys say guests want"

"Quality merchandise with good logos and designs!"

Game Over No GIF by CBC

"Let's go to the Disney Adults. Give me an answer."
  1. Loungefly bags
  2. Spirit jerseys
  3. Mickey ears
  4. T-shirts
Happy Antena 3 GIF by Family Feud

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Alas disney has undervalued and underestimated how great those events were. I still have a mini jabba plush toy from that event. People still ask where I got it but sadly few believe that star wars was once so popular that disney dedicated most of mgm studios just to star wars for a few weeks. Now you gotta go to conventions to get the same things you could have gotten at disney. Sad.
That was that “old” stuff…
Which was highly inappropriate and offensive to anyone with enlightened thought

monothingie

Official Lowerer of $DIS stock price
Premium Member
Reservations are currently open for Annual Passholders at Disney's Hollywood Studios on May 4.

View attachment 782542
I guess the profitable guest mix isn't showing up for their Star Wars Cupcake and $300 Lightsaber, so they have to open it up to the reprehensibles.

Amazing that Disney could take something like Star Wars and run it into the ground as quickly as they did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom