News New Disney World summer 2024 ticket offers include 3-Day, 3-Park for $89 per day

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Am I missing something? When I go to look at the 4 day 4 park pass, the price varies based on dates and is not $396+ tax for all the dates.

4-Day, 4-Park Magic Ticket

Guests can purchase a 4-Day, 4-Park Magic Ticket starting at $99 per day, plus tax (total price starting at $396 plus tax)—This is a date-based ticket with start dates from April 2 through September 22, 2024.

The devil is in the details. Key words in the T&C are "starting at"...

Very clever, Mrs Estherhouse!

Fido Chuckwagon

E

Guests can purchase a 4-Day, 4-Park Magic Ticket starting at $99 per day, plus tax (total price starting at $396 plus tax)—This is a date-based ticket with start dates from April 2 through September 22, 2024.

The pricing is still quite discounted over what those tickets cost yesterday.

alleycat

Hey, I have a question about the “one admission per theme park” wording of this offer and am hoping someone could clarify for me just to be on the safe side. I’m assuming they mean that you can’t just go to, say, animal kingdom for all 3 days using this ticket, but would it still be okay to leave whichever park you’re visiting that day for a midday break and still rescan into that same park later in the day? Thanks!

socaljoeyb

Hey, I have a question about the “one admission per theme park” wording of this offer and am hoping someone could clarify for me just to be on the safe side. I’m assuming they mean that you can’t just go to, say, animal kingdom for all 3 days using this ticket, but would it still be okay to leave whichever park you’re visiting that day for a midday break and still rescan into that same park later in the day? Thanks!
Should be good afaik

Fido Chuckwagon

I think you can go to Animal Kingdom all 3 days. It’s just one park per day and that park can’t be magic kingdom.

Ayla

I think you can go to Animal Kingdom all 3 days. It’s just one park per day and that park can’t be magic kingdom.
Nope. It is one of each, excluding MK. From the email I received, one admission per park.

Attachments

• IMG_9831.png
    IMG_9831.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 59

Fido Chuckwagon

Nope. It is one of each, excluding MK. From the email I received, one admission per park.
I'm not so sure. The wording is clumsy, and why would they have to specify that Magic Kingdom is not included? If you had to go to one of those different theme parks each day than Magic Kingdom is necessarily excluded and it's redundant.

Ayla

I'm not so sure. The wording is clumsy, and why would they have to specify that Magic Kingdom is not included? If you had to go to one of those different theme parks each day than Magic Kingdom is necessarily excluded and it's redundant.
It explicitly says one admission per park (which means the three that are included in the ticket). It is quite clear and not hard to understand.

Nevermore525

It’s one day at each park. No repeats. The 3 day it’s one day at EPCOT, DHS, DAK. The 4 day adds an MK day.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member

So it's a scam. It's misleading garbage like this that sets them back with the public. Is this is the really the best TWDC can do these days?

wendysue

I would like it if you could use the three day ticket to visit the same park more than once. I don't necessarily want to go to AK. I would rather do HS once and Epcot twice.

Dory71

Has anyone spoken to a CM about the verbage? I would like to know if I buy the 4 day ticket, can I scan in, leave the park for a break and return to the same park later?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom