MVP Patrick Mahomes celebrates Super Bowl 2024 win at Disneyland

SuddenStorm

It's a good thing Disneyland had reservations available.

That would have been awkward if Patrick wasn't able to go until next month because the park was booked out.

:p

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Why didn't he go to Disney World?

Is Kansas City now in the Disneyland Resort marketplace? I thought it stopped at Denver?
The game was in Las Vegas, they always go to whichever Disney Park is the closest to the Super Bowl venue not the winners host city.

Next year the game will be in New Orleans so they'll go to WDW after. And the following year it'll be in the Bay Area so will go back to DLR. And the following year after that it'll in LA and so of course they will be going to DLR again.

Smiley/OCD

Niners should've won.
If the ball would’ve sailed THRU the uprights, we wouldn’t be having this conversation…if the Niners player would’ve paid attention and not let the ball HIT him, we wouldn’t be having this conversation…😀

Not a fan of either, but the better team won…

Lilofan

If the ball would’ve sailed THRU the uprights, we wouldn’t be having this conversation…if the Niners player would’ve paid attention and not let the ball HIT him, we wouldn’t be having this conversation…😀

Not a fan of either, but the better team won…
What is amazing is Purdy is making league min salary and selected last in the draft . His agent should play hardball and look for more money or if SF doesn’t agree , go become a free agent. It is all business. Purdy still rents a two bedroom apt with a fellow SF player Nick who is also making league min. Tomorrow is not always guaranteed.

Lilofan

Apparently even Patrick Mahomes knows DLR is the superior resort.

As do I. I'm from KC and just visited DL in January.
Not really , in his last SB MVP parade Patrick advised and wanted to visit other parks like China and HK if he won his 3rd SB.

Smiley/OCD

What is amazing is Purdy is making league min salary and selected last in the draft . His agent should play hardball and look for more money or if SF doesn’t agree , go become a free agent. It is all business. Purdy still rents a two bedroom apt with a fellow SF player Nick who is also making league min. Tomorrow is not always guaranteed.
And Tommy DeVito is still living in mommy and daddy’s basement eating her chicken cutlets…he’s an above average QB…not elite but as the NY sports media says, he’s a good game manager.
Although I will say, as a Jets fan, I would’ve taken him in a heartbeat…lol

TP2000

The game was in Las Vegas, they always go to whichever Disney Park is the closest to the Super Bowl venue not the winners host city.

Next year the game will be in New Orleans so they'll go to WDW after. And the following year it'll be in the Bay Area so will go back to DLR. And the following year after that it'll in LA and so of course they will be going to DLR again.

Oh, I had no idea that's how it worked. I always assumed it was based on where the winning team was located, not where the game was played. Interesting, and thanks for the background info!

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Oh, I had no idea that's how it worked. I always assumed it was based on where the winning team was located, not where the game was played. Interesting, and thanks for the background info!
There was a string of years where it was played in East Coast stadiums, which is probably why you automatically thought going to WDW was the norm.

But yep this has been the way for as long as I can remember.

Though with all that said, fun fact, they record the famous "I'm going to ......" line for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World so it can be played in ad spots in both markets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom