News Walt Disney Presents at Disney's Hollywood Studios closing for refurbishment in February 2024

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Do we know if One Man's Dream is open and just the theater at the end closed during this time? If it's closed as well...

Mad The Rock GIF

JohnD

Do we know if One Man's Dream is open and just the theater at the end closed during this time? If it's closed as well...

Mad The Rock GIF
Theoretically, you could enter through the exit (I know. Counterintuitive. LOL), while the rest of the attraction is under refurbishment. However, usually, you have to walk through the exhibit before you can enter the theater. I suspect everything will be closed so that the theater can be refurbed as well.

rct247

It would have been nice if they had did a big refurb prior to the 100 Years of Wonder celebration to be a completely refreshed space. It deserves more love. Last time I was in there, the lights were flickering, the seats had seen better days, and many of the exhibits could use updating.

If Ariel is still meeting, my guess is that it's just the theater.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Laughing Place reports the Walt Disney Presents theater did close yesterday (February 12) for refurbishment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom