News Disneyland After Dark 2024

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disneyland has released more details and dates for Disneyland After Dark 2024.

Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite - Jan. 23, 25, 30, Feb. 1, 6, 8, 12 & 14, 2024
Disneyland After Dark: Disney Channel Nite - Mar. 5 & 7, 2024
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite - April 16, 18, 23, 25, 30, May 2, 7 & 9, 2024
Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite - June 18 & 20, 2024

Full details can be found at the link below.

In the Parks
Yes
Disney Channel Nite?, give us Lumity and Molly McGee as meetable characters please, I know WildCats and Descendants would be more relevant than the animated offerings of the past from Disney Channel, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the former two things to happen 😁 besides most of the animated shows within the last five years that aired on Disney Channel are better than those silly TV movies

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Disneyland has released more details and dates for Disneyland After Dark 2024.

Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite - Jan. 23, 25, 30, Feb. 1, 6, 8, 12 & 14, 2024
Disneyland After Dark: Disney Channel Nite - Mar. 5 & 7, 2024
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite - April 16, 18, 23, 25, 30, May 2, 7 & 9, 2024
Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite - June 18 & 20, 2024

Full details can be found at the link below.

Wow…look at all
Those block pricing upsells!!

SSG

That's my decision made. Next trip with be for Star Wars Night on April 16 or 18, which overlaps with Food and Wine at DCA.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney has shared details on purchasing tickets for Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite:

Also new for this event, Inspire Magic Key holders will have the first opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets for Star Wars Nite. On Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2024 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT) Inspire Key holders may purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets on Disneyland.com. Then, on Wednesday, Feb. 21 and Thursday, Feb. 22, all Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets. On Friday, Feb. 23 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), tickets will go on sale to the general public. Tickets are limited and subject to availability.

For the first time, if you’re waiting in the online queue to purchase Star Wars Nite tickets, you may have the option to be digitally notified when it’s your time to enter the ticket store.

To participate, once in the queue, choose the “notify me” option and enter your email address. You’ll receive an email letting you know it’s your turn to return to the waiting room in order to enter the ticket store site. From the time your turn begins, you’ll have ten minutes to use the link to return to the site.

More Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite details can be found at the link below.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here is the price per date for Star Wars Nite:

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 1.29.55 PM.png

Here's a direct link to more details on the event.

Disney Analyst

Why have they cut all the special little firework shows this year? Sweethearts Nite and now Star Wars Nite? Smells like a cheap stunt, especially for such an expensive ticket.

Consumer

Why have they cut all the special little firework shows this year? Sweethearts Nite and now Star Wars Nite? Smells like a cheap stunt, especially for such an expensive ticket.

Why should they spend any money on this? They can literally do nothing and it will still be sold out in minutes.

AJFireman

At least they will "try" to keep ROTR open this year. It has not been open during previous Star Wars Nite.

Ride some of the park’s most unforgettable Star Wars-themed attractions—including Star Tours – The Adventures Continue, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (subject to availability, which may vary and is not guaranteed) throughout the event, usually with shorter wait times.

SSG

Anyone trying for tickets today? I have an Enchant, so my window is tomorrow, but was wondering if there were technical problems today.

AJFireman

There was none this Morning that I saw. Some reported times bounced up and down but didnt really effect the overall wait. Might of been due to people logging on thinking they could get tickets queueing up then being denied. Following some groups and chats Seems longest waits where under an hour initially. But if you logged in after an hour it was a lot less. Currently only April 16 and 23rd available so they did limit how many tickets they released today. It was right around an hour that May the 2nd sold out.

Phroobar

Got mine for April 25th. It went pretty smooth and took about 45 minutes all in.
Seems strange that you have to wait 45 minutes to give Disney money. You should be able to just login and purchase tickets and be done in five minutes. It works that way for Halloween parties at Universal and Knotts. Why does Disney make it so hard to give them far too much money?

VJ

Seems strange that you have to wait 45 minutes to give Disney money. You should be able to just login and purchase tickets and be done in five minutes. It works that way for Halloween parties at Universal and Knotts. Why does Disney make it so hard to give them far too much money?
demand. disney has too much of it, knott's and universal don't have enough of it

In the Parks
Yes
Good thing I didn't consider nabbing tickets, bc I was ready to be disappointed by the character roster for tomorrow and Thursday's Disney Channel Nite being basically a mix of Disney Afternoon stars like Darkwing Duck and movie turned shows that originated from Disney Channel like Lilo & Stitch and Rapunzel(who are all still awesome), rather than debuted a ton of characters from actual Disney Channel toons like The Owl House, The Ghost & Molly McGee, etc, with Kim Possible the only Disney Channel animated original that didn't originate from syndication or based on a movie to be meetable

ICYMI:

Consumer

Good thing I didn't consider nabbing tickets, bc I was ready to be disappointed by the character roster for tomorrow and Thursday's Disney Channel Nite being basically a mix of Disney Afternoon stars like Darkwing Duck and movie turned shows that originated from Disney Channel like Lilo & Stitch and Rapunzel(who are all still awesome), rather than debuted a ton of characters from actual Disney Channel toons like The Owl House, The Ghost & Molly McGee, etc, with Kim Possible the only Disney Channel animated original that didn't originate from syndication or based on a movie to be meetable

ICYMI:
I don't even care about any of this but the fact only 3 of those are actually Disney Channel characters is crazy. Not even Phineas and Ferb despite there having been an upcoming new season. These parties are such a joke.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Details for Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite tickets:

Dates: June 18 and June 20, 2024.

Tickets are $159 per Guest (ages 3+).

Starting April 9, 2024 (no earlier than 9am PT), Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets ahead of the general public.

General admission tickets go on sale April 11, 2024 (no earlier than 9:00 AM Pacific Time).

Details on the Disneyland website: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disneyland/after-dark-pride-nite/

Disney Parks Blog post: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2024/04/guide-to-disneyland-after-dark-pride-nite/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom